The online racing simulator
Round 3 - Speedweeks 400 Protests and Penalties
If you wish to protest an incident in the second round, please submit it here, providing the following information:

Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race)
Timecode of incident (mpr time preferably, but session time acceptable)
Lap of incident
Your Car Number
Other Car(s) Involved
Brief Description of incident

Protests due by time 09:15 UTC on Monday, June 13th, 2011
Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race): Race
Timecode of incident (mpr time preferably, but session time acceptable): 5:18(mpr)
Lap of incident: 6
Your Car Number: 64
Other Car(s) Involved: 52
Brief Description of incident: 52 crashes into me and makes me lose control and cause big crash.
EDIT: Talked over, dealt with. All ok .
Timecode of incident (mpr time preferably, but session time acceptable): 2:59:00
Lap of incident: 197
Your Car Number: 99
Other Car(s) Involved: 39, 57, 88, 73
Brief Description of incident:
39, 88 and 73 get together under safety car, 39 then retakes positions lost, costing 99 and 57 a position in the end result.
For this round, the rule requiring a protesting driver to be directly involved in an incident is waived - you are permitted to lodge a protest on any incident that you observed.

The reason I do this is because let's face it, there's no reason why I should spend 12 hours going thorugh the replay 4 times or more to find all the incidents...I need you drivers to act as course workers and file the reports - real life has that luxury of dozens and dozens and dozens of observers and marshals to relay these things to the stewards / admins.

The only things automatically being checked is:

Skins
Pit stall usage
Finish order
Item A:
Timecode of incident (mpr time preferably, but session time acceptable):2:59.6 (mpr)
Lap of incident: 2
Your Car Number: 25
Other Car(s) Involved: 99,39,61,03
Brief Description of incident: cars get aggresive and cause wreck at start. Seems like 99 shoots gap on 61 and causes incident.

Item B:
Timecode of incident (mpr time preferably, but session time acceptable): 12:45.x(mpr)
Lap of incident: 14
Other Car(s) Involved: 36,52,02
Brief Description of incident: not gonna point fingers but someone causes a crash, cant really tell who but tons of movement.
Item A

Timecode of incident (mpr time preferably, but session time acceptable): 1:41:30
Lap of incident: 116
Your Car Number: 94
Other Car(s) Involved: 77, 06 + others from behind who collect us

77 goes for a gap in T2 on the inside, but there's just way too tight. He easily could've lift off throttle and stay behind me and pass me on next straight, but he decided to go for the risky move and this time it ended up in tears for us + the other guys who collected us.

----------------
Item B:
Timecode of incident (mpr time preferably, but session time acceptable): 2:11:20
Lap of incident: 147
Other Car(s) Involved: 54, (57)

54 thinks it's a good idea not to use brakes under safety car and bumps car number 57 and then 54, idk if it's cos of lag or not, drives into me when I'm next to him under safety car (reason I was next to him was cos I wanted position check) and makes me lose multiple positions (infact only 1 position but there's a car under blue flag who got ahead of me also) under SC.
I also should add that we will check the inlap for any speed violations on it - the rules state and it was stated in teamspeak that there is a maximum speed you can travel on the inlap should the race finish under safety car.

This can also include any incidents that occured on the cool-down lap.

Quote from dekojester :The only things automatically being checked is:

Skins
Pit stall usage
Finish order

Quote from Joku123 :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race): Race
Timecode of incident (mpr time preferably, but session time acceptable): 5:18(mpr)
Lap of incident: 6
Your Car Number: 64
Other Car(s) Involved: 52
Brief Description of incident: 52 crashes into me and makes me lose control and cause big crash.

Racing incident. Both drivers are deemed to have done actions that contributed to this incident.

Quote from IsaacPrice :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race): Race
Timecode of incident (mpr time preferably, but session time acceptable): 2:59:00
Lap of incident: 197
Your Car Number: 99
Other Car(s) Involved: 39, 57, 88, 73
Brief Description of incident:
39, 88 and 73 get together under safety car, 39 then retakes positions lost, costing 99 and 57 a position in the end result.

Car 39 will be placed behind Car 99 in the results - overtook under SC.

Quote from Bmxtwins :Item A:
Timecode of incident (mpr time preferably, but session time acceptable):2:59.6 (mpr)
Lap of incident: 2
Other Car(s) Involved: 99,39,61,03
Brief Description of incident: cars get aggresive and cause wreck at start. Seems like 99 shoots gap on 61 and causes incident.

Car 03 - 10-place grid penalty at next non-Kyoto 500 round - Causing an avoidable incident

Quote from Bmxtwins :Item B:
Timecode of incident (mpr time preferably, but session time acceptable): 12:45.x(mpr)
Lap of incident: 14
Other Car(s) Involved: 36,52,02
Brief Description of incident: not gonna point fingers but someone causes a crash, cant really tell who but tons of movement.

Racing incident.

Quote from reigga :Item A

Timecode of incident (mpr time preferably, but session time acceptable): 1:41:30
Lap of incident: 116
Other Car(s) Involved: 77, 06 + others from behind who collect us

77 goes for a gap in T2 on the inside, but there's just way too tight. He easily could've lift off throttle and stay behind me and pass me on next straight, but he decided to go for the risky move and this time it ended up in tears for us + the other guys who collected us.

Car 77 - 10-place grid penalty at next non-Kyoto 500 round - Causing an avoidable incident

Quote from reigga :Item B:
Timecode of incident (mpr time preferably, but session time acceptable): 2:11:20
Lap of incident: 147
Other Car(s) Involved: 54, (57)

54 thinks it's a good idea not to use brakes under safety car and bumps car number 57 and then 54, idk if it's cos of lag or not, drives into me when I'm next to him under safety car (reason I was next to him was cos I wanted position check) and makes me lose multiple positions (infact only 1 position but there's a car under blue flag who got ahead of me also) under SC.

A more severe penalty supersedes any penalty that would be given to Car 54 deemed at most fault for this incident.

Other penalties:

Car 50 - -5 Team and Owner's Points - Incorrect skin

Car 54 - Disqualified from the race - not meeting entry requirements.

Also, car 49's driver did not meet entry requirements.

To this, we will be updating the NDR Sporting Code to allow us to penalize the team for which the unauthorized driver drives. It is imperative that you do not pass on the server password to ANYONE else, UNLESS directly allowed by one of the series administrators - future violations will be dealt with harshly.
This thread is closed

Round 3 - Speedweeks 400 Protests and Penalties
(9 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG