The online racing simulator
MOMO Racing Wheel - limit rotation ?
Hi there. I (still) have an old Momo Racing Wheel, and aside from beeing extremly noisy, I can race with it. The rotation of the wheel is 270 only. I was wondering, is there a way to limit the car wheel rotation in LFS also to the exact same value (270) ? In race, except for some big crashes, I never use more that this rotation anyway.
I should mention that I am not looking for suggestions like "get a DF GT, G25, .." ; I just want to see how the momo would feel with this setting. Thanks.
Download Logitech Profiler.
Quote from cargame.nl :Download Logitech Profiler.

did you even read his post?

LFS's steering wheel will always rotate the same (for each class: 720º, 540, 450, etc). There is no way you can make it only turn 270º
Of course you can... There is a slider to match the degree setting of the Logitech driver settings.

And yes, but wrong in the first take.
What slider are you talking about?

The slider in the profiler (if the Momo has it, don't remember) changes between 0 and 270º.
The wheel turn compensation in LFS set to 1 will make a 900º to have only 720º or whatever that car uses, which would not affect the Momo.
Hi there,
@cargame: I have logitech profiler, but it's not the point of my post. I am not wishing to limit the rotation of momo wheel (which is only 270 anyways), but the rotation of the in-game wheel (wich turns 720 for the FZ5 for example).
The goal is to have perfect match between the rotation of the momo wheel, and the one in-game.
@whiskey: nope, it doesn't, but as you state, it would not help me anyway
this might be what you want,

you can also do it under shift+o > controls
Attached images
steer.jpg
Quote from Bmxtwins :this might be what you want,

I don't think that slider will do what the OP wants.

I think Whiskey is correct, its not possible atm in LFS.

SD.
Quote from Bmxtwins :this might be what you want,

Thanks Bmxtwins, I've already tried it, not working.
When I set the slider at 270 (as my wheel) I am asuming that this helps the game calculate the correct ratio to reach the 720 required by the game.
I've tried also setting it at 720 (even if the momo goes only 270), and I was expecting it would work.. it doesn't.

Hmm.. maybe it really isn't possible then.. the remaining hope would be maybe in the recalibration of controller axis page.. I wasn't able to understand how that works though
I mean this... If you match this with Logitech profiler settings then your fine... Or do I think too simple

Never had problems with my DFGT
Attached images
Image1.jpg
you can always disable the wheel and driver's hands ingame, so its only the dashboard and your wheel/your hands

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG