The online racing simulator
2011 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 2
Racers:

The second Official Practice Session for the 2011 Kyoto 500 will be held on Monday, 6th June 2011. It will consist of hotlap qualifying followed by a 55 lap + 2 pace lap (57 total) race. Anticipated timetable:

2300 UTC: Qualifying begins - InSim controlled queueing; one outlap, two flying laps, one inlap, fastest lap counts
2350 UTC (or 10 minutes after qualifying ends): Race

The insim application will order you based on its method, providing you are on-track before I start qualify. You are NOT to ask "Why am I not in the list" or similar. I will be taking care of that throughout the session - there will be a chance to mention you did not take a run at the end of the session. First infraction is a warning, second loss of 4 grid places, 3rd is start from the back of the field.

You are to respect all messages from administration. If we ask you to do something, like back off the SC or behind another competitor, do it, and don't say anything at all. The response is performing the action, that's all we need.

Remember that the initial race start is triple-file, overtaking permitted at green flag.

On restarts from caution periods, cars line up in the order they are on track, leader may select when to begin accelerating anytime after a designated point between turns 2 and 3. No overtaking is permitted until the green flag is flown.

Your presence in TeamSpeak is required for the session. You don't have to be able to talk, you just need to at least be able to listen. Connect your TS client top, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }o 84.45.52.142; port 10005. Remember that TS may be recorded for logging and control purposes during the session.

Also, bear in mind that generally the first few sessions will be somewhat numpty-filled as people acclimate to their competitors, and the rules. Don't run off and resign from the event when this happens. We will be observing all drivers during and after the sessions and will not hesitate to remove drivers who will constantly cause problems.

Please, to help us know who may be attending, post here telling us such.

You will receive a PM with the password for all practice sessions prior to the first session starting.
Might make it if I'm around.
#3 - Kova.
Very late, but start 23:00 i'm listening my favourite radio show, so I'l try to be here
Very very late, that's 01:00 here, and I have work tomorrow.

And on top of that, I won't be able to take part in practice races from 10th to 13th June, so I am worried I don't get enough laps...

That's all I am missing, I think? Because I can drive...
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :And on top of that, I won't be able to take part in practice races from 10th to 13th June, so I am worried I don't get enough laps...

The requirements haven't changed since last year, so you've had 12 months to do the 245 more laps required :rolleyes:
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Very very late, that's 01:00 here, and I have work tomorrow.

And on top of that, I won't be able to take part in practice races from 10th to 13th June, so I am worried I don't get enough laps...

That's all I am missing, I think? Because I can drive...

There'll be plenty of weekday sessions later this week and next, so don't worry.
Thanks.

Boothy has the 500 nonstop on his mind, 24/7, 365 days a year
#8 - CSF
Well that was interesting.
Well i got about 99% of my laps from just being in FM Oval back in the day
Any idea when the next US-time evening session will be?
If my mobile phone is not wrong, 23:00 utc is 18:00 at NY
Yes, it is. This one was yesterday. I'm asking when the next will be.
Indeed, I'm always failling with dates :|

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG