The online racing simulator
Fern Bay WRC Rally stage
(32 posts, started )
Very fun and challenging layout! Also love the way it finishes with some tents next to it so I pretend it's the service area xD
I think you should make more stages for fern bay, or even the other tracks (if possible) to make a full rally so me and my friends can do realistic rally!
Quote from speed1230 :Very fun and challenging layout! Also love the way it finishes with some tents next to it so I pretend it's the service area xD
I think you should make more stages for fern bay, or even the other tracks (if possible) to make a full rally so me and my friends can do realistic rally!

After I've seen this track I started working on an offtrack BL rally track. Back to topic, can anyone beat my XFG time on this? :P
4:02 + 6 second penilty
Quote from Poldy1603 :4:02 + 6 second penilty

Replay would be nice, I could help you to improve it then. :o
This layout is incredible!

Great fun. Great patch.

Quote from PcmciaKai :Back to topic, can anyone beat my XFG time on this? :P

I beat it with XRG ... 3:56.56
Attached files
WRC XRG 3.56.56.spr - 200.5 KB - 183 views
I can't remember my time with the RB4, but I think it was somewhere between 2 and 3 minutes. Here are some problems with my times though: I am very young so I am most likely a bit less used to simulators (hint I'm turning 15 in 3 years, but I love racing and for my age I'm considered like the best driver by my friends who watch me race, I'm waiting to get a Logitech G25 from my friend who has no use for it or to get a G27 because I have the GT Force Pro and I hate the thing (the sequential will only work with the "paddle shifts" which are actually just buttons on the back), and I haven't been racing for a long time so I need more practice. Once I get home I will try some more, but the stage is very fun. It's just a little odd for me because the offroad is grass so I'm going to get a snow texture for Fern Bay.
Very nice track! Nothing else to add

Fern Bay WRC Rally stage
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG