The online racing simulator
Track help !
(10 posts, started )
Track help !
hi just wondering i seen a track on live to cruise s2 and there loads of roads that are open were on mine there are restricted and like sign on the road are not there were my is i would like to know how you remove them and remove the restrictions on the road

Many thanks matt
Hold the "Ctrl" button when you're about to select the track (i.e. choose Aston and before you select Cadet, Club, National... etc. hold the Ctrl button and you'll see "X" (and on certain tracks, "Y").

These will enable the "open configs".

X and Y refer to starting direction of the selected combo ("Y" is the reverse direction). As in, Cadet "X" and Club "X" would enable the same open configurations, but if you choose Cadet "X" you will get the normal Aston Cadet starting point (and pits) and if you choose Club "X" you will get normal Aston Club starting point (and pits) in the open layout...
thank for the information but im using dedicated server on my pc to run my server but then when i got to put like SO5X it will not load the full track it will just load the town couse and not the full track can you help please

Many Thanks Matt
Check the version of the dedicated server; these open configurations are only supported in the latest test patches (Z30 onwards), your dedicated server might be a Z28 or an earlier version.

Download the post Z30 dedicated servers from here:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=74012
yh my dedicated is z28 i carnt find any more of a updated dedicated server if you can give me a link that will be help full
thank you very much
dont matter its working now lol i still had the other one running tehe
now iv got another problem because my insim will not work on the dedicated server and im running windows 7 so its rather i need to find a solution to the insim or find another insim that will work with my windows
Do you get an error message when you try to run the insim application? I would rather assume that its not windows 7 that is the issue, possibly the configuration of the insim application? have you edited (in the application) the ip address, port and admin pass so that they match the dedi? Obviously without knowing the exact error message, I can only take wild punches in the dark!

Give us some more information to work with, another application my not solve the issue. I am not meaning to sound rude but it sounds to me like you have limited experience with programming, would this be correct?

edit: i see your on a server, i shall try to connect!

Track help !
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG