The online racing simulator
Apex Cup Round 7 - LIVE today (18:00 UTC) on MultiBC Stream III
#2 - troy
I will be streaming my races and since it's no team event I will try to give some insight on what a driver thinks during the qualifying/racing. Could also be that it will be very silent if I start concentrating too much.

http://www.livestream.com/lxo
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer
#3 - CSF
No Commentary today?
Quote from CSF :No Commentary today?

Oops, there should be.

We're working on it.
hahaha! I've been sitting here and commentating the whole qualifying and all...

but guess what... someone (bonte:shy forgot to join TS with multiBC
Yes, sorry for the commentary thing! I knew I forgot something..

7 laps to go, join us live for the final laps of Apex Cup season 2.
#8 - CSF
My names Simon Cattell and crashing in the pits was my idea.
Quote from csf :my names simon cattell and crashing in the pits was my idea.

18:00 UTC is when it was posted. That is when qualifying is posted to start, so no it was not after the sprint race.

He didn't have enough points, as 36 was available and Joe needed 27.

It's not whether "who cares?" or not, because obviously you won't being in the team, but it is very unprofessional, and not expected coming from a league like this. Especially coming after the silliness with the chicane poll and what not. Just puts a cherry on top so to speak.
That's still better than the 90% remaining LFS leagues not providing any race report at all.

Better too early than never(or too late).

Thanks to Apex which definitely remains one of the best organised leagues around, no matter about the ridiculously small controversies that occured over the last few days.
Cool story bro! Sorry you get butthurt for some reason James. I never said I was crying, I wasn't the one that found it on the homepage. Someone sent it to me and told me to post it, and that is exactly what I did. Go do some races so you actually have a reason to speak.
Quote from JPeace :ineX didn't win - let the crying begin.

Sorry we werent ready to win

I have no idea what happened in the race, im just trollin' James
I'm not taking anything away from Jack. He won fair, never said anything against that. Is there a problem with posting that just seems odd? Since I'm in a "rival" team, I'm not allowed to speak here without looking like I am crying? Grow some balls, and have a chat like a normal human being for once, it is honestly not that hard.

Anyways, since we've lost Tommy, we have lost the will to be professionally motivated like him, and that is why we have lost.

Simon couldn't even negotiate pit road, that should explain enough.

But I'm glad to learn new information each day James, thank you.
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Quote from PMD9409 :18:00 UTC is when it was posted. That is when qualifying is posted to start, so no it was not after the sprint race.

It was published at 19:55 BST, which was 2 minutes before Jack crossed the line of the sprint race. With Joe back in 7th, it was almost a dead cert that Jack would end up winning.

Anyway, let's not make a mountain out of a molehill. It was a good season of racing, with lots of close battles on the track.

Congrats to Jack, Joe, Troy and My3id and Inex for taking the top 3 spots in both championships. Let's look forward to next year!
Why can't these guys take someone else out?

I dunno if lag or not, but that Vaillante guy drove twice into me on s/f, ultimately crashing me off my line and giving me a head-on to the wall.
Was fun and close racing throughout the season and jack is a deserving winner. It was always going to be hard for me to win after my time out at westhill.
And James, I see no tears
I guess this is what's wrong... We (ineX) are apparently crying because we think p2 isn't good enough (which I think it is after a tough and highly competitive season) and virus are just annoyed because they will never achieve p2 and us saying it's bad hurts you
Quote from JPeace :Yeah me too, I just see ineX didn't win again and ineX drivers coming out in force to complain, anyways ima munch my popcorn. Congrats Jack, best man won

Ahem, when has anyone complained? We knew it would be hard for Joe to get the overall before this race, he pretty much had to get 2 x wins and Jack to roll x 2. Phil thinks it was odd having the article out before the 1st race even was over, which is a bit wierd. (not saying it's bad, just never seen it before). You trolling because we support each other both on and off track or what's your deal? Thanks for the orga, I enjoyed the races I took part in!
-
(v1rg0) DELETED by v1rg0
Quote from zeromussov :Yes, sorry for the commentary thing! I knew I forgot something..

LOL

Quote from SCA-F1 :Anyway, not to take it off-topic, great race Jack and congratulations on the championship, it made for a great season finale and look forward to next one.

Great race. It's a shame about the pits because that scrap could have gone right to the flag. I have a lot of respect for anyone that holds that sort of pace under pressure, so kudos. Also shouts to Joe, Kevin and Rudy for great races this season.

My mid-season was pretty rough as I struggled to fit the events around my business, but just being there to collect those points paid off. I had more time and wanted to put my form right in the last 2 rounds. I couldn't have asked for more really, bar missing out on pole in the MRT they were perfect.

Thanks to the organisers, admins and commentary team for putting these events on. The standard at the front was really high all season.
Ok girlies, James is a numpty sometimes but no need for the gang rape.
Quote from niall09 :It was published at 19:55 BST, which was 2 minutes before Jack crossed the line of the sprint race. With Joe back in 7th, it was almost a dead cert that Jack would end up winning.

Nah it was definitely posted near the start of the sprint race - or even before it as we all saw it when we went to watch the stream just before the race. But I'm sure the perfectly logical explanation is that you copied the post from last year in Joomla! and forgot to unpublish it
Quote from boothy :Nah it was definitely posted near the start of the sprint race - or even before it as we all saw it when we went to watch the stream just before the race.

Apologies, it was posted at 19:55 CET, which was 5 minutes before quali started. I just presumed that it was either 18:55 UTC or 19:55 BST. You'll have to ask Martijn about it.
-
(Tomhah) DELETED by Tomhah
#24 - troy
I don't want to make an unnecessary discussion here, but just let me clear up a few things:
I made the article before the race, since I had lot's of other things to do after the race. Jack had a good chance to win it, so I thought that was okay to do... just saves me work after the race. (if Joe would've won it I would have done it for him obviously, but that didn't happen) By a mistake I published the article 2 hours to early. (messed up the UTC/CEST times)

btw, don't forget that it was the same last year, when I posted an article for N.Scott just after the race. So you guys really shouldn't make such a big deal of it IMO, and be happy that there's actually a league that doesn't post it things weeks/months later or not at all.

Some people seem to think I favor 3id, but that's really not the case. Actually I seperate those things as much as I can. (other people review the protests when there's a 3id driver involved, for example)

Anyway, thanks all for another great season.

Stream download:
http://91.121.163.6/StreamIII/2011/StreamIII_20110520.wmv

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG