The online racing simulator
Anyone from BELARUS... looking for translator
Dear Belarussian LFS Racers,

We have been working on a new official version, as you can see in the test patch forum. We are getting near the end of the testing process and nearly all translations have been updated.

But our Belarussian translator has moved onto other things, which is of course fair enough, we don't expect LFS Racers to stay with us for ever!

There are just 34 new lines of text missing, so we'd like to hear from you if you are good at reading English and writing Belarussian. We would give you access to the online translation system where you can update the text, now and hopefully in future when we add a few more lines a couple of times a year.

http://www.lfs.net/lfs_transla ... ewer.php?lang=Belarussian

Thank you! :up:
#2 - och
Quote from Scawen :Dear Belarussian LFS Racers,

We have been working on a new official version, as you can see in the test patch forum. We are getting near the end of the testing process and nearly all translations have been updated.

But our Belarussian translator has moved onto other things, which is of course fair enough, we don't expect LFS Racers to stay with us for ever!

There are just 34 new lines of text missing, so we'd like to hear from you if you are good at reading English and writing Belarussian. We would give you access to the online translation system where you can update the text, now and hopefully in future when we add a few more lines a couple of times a year.

http://www.lfs.net/lfs_transla ... ewer.php?lang=Belarussian

Thank you! :up:

Hi Scawen, I was born in Belarus, but I've lived in the US for the last 18 years. Time to brush up on my Belarussian, I'll see what I can come up with.

It is a language that is very similar to Russian by the way. Very few people in the country of Belarus actually speak the language, most people just use Russian language.
#3 - och
This may not be perfect, but..

Accelerometer = Вымяральнік паскарэння

Open configuration = Адкрыта канфігурацыя or better yet Бязмежна канфігурацыя

Stored views = Захаванны агляды

Move speed = Хуткасць рухання

Minimum height = Мінімальна вышыня

View smoothing = Згладжванне агляды

Transition time = Час пераходу

Invert left + right rotate = Разварнуць леву + Вярцець правай

left button - move = лева кнопка - рухаць
right button - look = права кнопка - глядзець
left + right - rotate = лева + права - вярцець
#4 - och
Scawen, is there a way you can post the same link to English-Russian transaction? It will be easier for me to translate some of the more technical terms from Russian to Belarussin than from English to Belarussian.

Edit: Never mind, I found it. I'll be editing the post above until hopefully I complete it.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG