The online racing simulator
Round 1 - GP of Aston Protests and Penalties
If you wish to protest an incident in the test race, please submit it here, providing the following information:

Session of Incident (Qualifying Group 1, Qualifying Group 2, Superpole, Race)
Timecode of incident (mpr time preferably, but session time acceptable)
Lap of incident
Your Car Number
Other Car(s) Involved
Brief Description of incident

Protests due by 08:36 UTC on Monday, April 16 2011
Session of Incident (Qualifying Group 1,
Timecode of incident 3:25
Lap of incident 2
Your Car Number 21
Other Car(s) Involved 25
25 blocks my hotlap after he is already slow from mistakes, this causes me to run wide and loose time therefore trashing my obviously best lap. #25 appeared as if He would be yielding to the right so i went left, he wasnt on hotlap because he had already slowed to let another car by.
Session of Incident (Qualifying Group 1, Qualifying Group 2, Superpole, Race)
Timecode of incident (mpr time preferably, but session time acceptable):6:16
Lap of incident:2
Your Car Number:25
Other Car(s) Involved:90
Brief Description of incident: 90 gets into my rear and spins me :|, i guess he mis judged turn exit.
#4 - CSF
Session of Incident: Qualifying Group 2
Timecode of incident 3.45
Your Car Number: 7
Other Car(s) Involved: 71
Brief Description of incident:

71 thinks its a bright idea to basically come to a stop on the apex of the eau rouge corner. Bright thinking.
#5 - CSF
Session of Incident: Race
Timecode of incident 4:35
Lap of incident: Racing 1
Your Car Number 7
Other Car(s) Involved 33

33 just uses everyone else as a brake into the 1st gear hairpin, causing general carnage, which he sadly gets away from scot free.
-
(DeadWolfBones) DELETED by DeadWolfBones : forgot I'm not supposed to reply.
Quote from Mustangman759 :Session of Incident (Qualifying Group 1,
Timecode of incident 3:25
Lap of incident 2
Your Car Number 21
Other Car(s) Involved 25
25 blocks my hotlap after he is already slow from mistakes, this causes me to run wide and loose time therefore trashing my obviously best lap. #25 appeared as if He would be yielding to the right so i went left, he wasnt on hotlap because he had already slowed to let another car by.

Car 25 (R. Kings) loss of fastest lap at next attended qualifying for blocking during qualifying.

Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of Incident (Qualifying Group 1, Qualifying Group 2, Superpole, Race)
Timecode of incident (mpr time preferably, but session time acceptable):6:16
Lap of incident:2
Your Car Number:25
Other Car(s) Involved:90
Brief Description of incident: 90 gets into my rear and spins me :|, i guess he mis judged turn exit.

Car 25 starts to spin on his own exiting the turn, contact registered after 25 begins the spin. Racing incident.

Quote from CSF :Session of Incident: Qualifying Group 2
Timecode of incident 3.45
Your Car Number: 7
Other Car(s) Involved: 71

71 thinks its a bright idea to basically come to a stop on the apex of the eau rouge corner. Bright thinking.

Car 71 (E. Libietis) issued a warning for stopping on the racing line - simply a warning as Car 7 had lost the lap a corner prior, making this a blocking that had no real affect.

Quote from CSF :Session of Incident: Race
Timecode of incident 4:35
Lap of incident: Racing 1
Your Car Number 7
Other Car(s) Involved 33

33 just uses everyone else as a brake into the 1st gear hairpin, causing general carnage, which he sadly gets away from scot free.

Car 33 (B. Keough) - 9 second time penalty (Post-Race DT conversion) - Causing an avoidable incident

We also checked the following Lap 1 incidents:

Lap 2 (Race L1), Turn 2, 4m30s mpr time; Cars 53/58/61
Car 58 (L Glusevic) Warning for avoidable incident

Lap 2 (Race L1), Turn 2 exit, 4m40s mpr time; Cars 61/01/03
Car 01 (S Hutchinson) Cautioned for failure to leave sufficient room for car 61 leading to an avoidable incident, however the incident is formally a racing incident.

Other penalties:

The following drivers all receive 5-point deductions for unauthorized spectating from on track:
M Nieva
K Piropo
C Kistner
P Diaz

Important Notes about penalties:

Aggregation:
All penalties warning and above are logged and can aggregate. Repeat similar-level offences may aggregate and escalate the penalty in future. Cautions are mostly for information and do not aggregate. Remember, illegal spectating escalates automatically. If you've had one, your next penalty for illegal spectating is -10 points. A 3rd illegal spec in the race will result in exclusion from the remainder of the season.

The Chat Penalties after Qualifying:
These penalties will not be aggregated. It's not possible to now waive them as it won't return things, but we will not log these and also update the rules shortly to clarify chat policies. We sincerely apologize for the issue regarding this rule.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG