The online racing simulator
Disconnects while parking or editing setup
Hello people!

I got some problem. E.g. if I cruise, and park for a while like 2 minutes, i get disconnect. If I edit my setup or just change the skin the disconnect appears within 40 seconds. Its really annoying, the disconnects happen faster if there is more traffic, i mean more people on server

Help is needed and I would appreciate that.
nobody?

i made also a dsl speedtest, here the result:

if it is a cruise server, alot of them have an autokick
Which cruise server kicks you for a 2 min afk?

@Turbo - first of all make sure that its not a server kick.

Secondly, does this only happen when you stay idle on a serve? (i.e. not driving, joining track etc.) or do you occasionally loose connection when the sever is busy?

When this happens the next time just do a pingtest.net and check your line quality. I'm afraid I don't know much about why you would loose connection; but the more info you can supply would aid someone with knowledge to help you out.

Hope you get it sorted out soon!
there are some cruise servers you havent heard of, and im sure some may have some ridiculous things like that

but thats all i can think of is a server kick, although earlier i kept losing connection after about 45 seconds on a server...what version are you using?
Quote from Silverracer :

@Turbo - first of all make sure that its not a server kick.

Its not, I tested it again, i drove a bit then parked. After 30 seconds, I got this:

Lost connection to server.

Quote from Silverracer :Secondly, does this only happen when you stay idle on a serve? (i.e. not driving, joining track etc.) or do you occasionally loose connection when the sever is busy?

If I drive, its all ok. The disconnect only happens when I stand or edit something in garage.

Quote from Silverracer :When this happens the next time just do a pingtest.net and check your line quality.

Done, here is the result.

The interesting is, that I got a huge packet loss. Its 76%!

Quote from logitekg25 :
what version are you using?

I use the latest version Z33.

Thanks all for trying to help me, it has to do something with packet loss.

How to fix?

Greetings!
recently i have upgraded to z33 and same thing, only it seemed when i hit a certain part of the track, or perhaps just after a certain time?

i blamed it on my internet, or modem, or whatever goes on at my side...maybe it is a bug?
I got this problem also on earlier version.
oh so it must actually be my internet

not sure if this will work at all, but try calling your internet service provider, and try to describe your problem..they should understand it.
There must be a solution for this packet loss. I google a bit, maybe someone also can help here.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG