The online racing simulator
Testing new service
(24 posts, started )
Testing new service
Hello!
I'm going to sell LFS servers with 99% SLA (500servers.com have problems with that) and without lags (50..... lags on some servers very bad). To do it I need you to ping few IP to select best location for servers.

Please ping those IP's and paste here results:
69, 70, 100ms
60, 60, 87 ms
81, 49, 50ms
€: and from another Location (still Austria though): 18, 25, 44 ms
45, 66, 79 ms
First is Germany. 2,3 are Poland.

I see only 1st and 2nd location will be good for hosting servers.
Waiting for more results to confirm this.
193, 140, 156

(Perhaps North America is not your target market).
43, 68 and 89 (from London)
57ms
69ms
87ms
Matt was playing battlefield at same time.
Attached images
racert.jpg
80, 101, 107
115, 150, 145.

i agree, north america probably isn't your target market.
All 3 timed out (from Scotland) - I assume you must be doing something with them just now?
Attached images
ping.PNG
Quote from sinanju :All 3 timed out (from Scotland) - I assume you must be doing something with them just now?

they work for me... can you ping other internet hosts?
The host are working propably non-stop now. 1st IP is my VPS, 24/7 99.999%/month for last 6 months. 2-3 are test IPs from 2 locations in Poland, but on them are Counter-Strike servers working for someone's client so that IP should be available every time too.
Just tried again, and this time I get results, which are (average);

63ms
75ms
96ms
From liverpool:
53ms
69ms
84ms

From London:
17ms
40ms
44ms

All averages from 6 pings
BLOBO - my master. Thanks for this page, I thought there is page like that but I didn't find it.

So now when I have results I have 5 servers for testing. The servers have only start/restart/stop in control panel (production panel is not installed - that are only tests). Config and everything else you can modify by FTP. Now you can't install Lapper/Airio, this will be available in the future.
Test will start on 18.05. Want anyone to test the service? Test will take 2-3 weeks.
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
#20 - PoVo
Quote from misiek08 :BLOBO - my master. Thanks for this page, I thought there is page like that but I didn't find it.

So now when I have results I have 5 servers for testing. The servers have only start/restart/stop in control panel (production panel is not installed - that are only tests). Config and everything else you can modify by FTP. Now you can't install Lapper/Airio, this will be available in the future.
Test will start on 18.05. Want anyone to test the service? Test will take 2-3 weeks.

I could run one of LsC's hosts on it if you want.
Servers will be running on Debian 5. Now it's VPS so I think production server will work better than this, we will see. So, 3 servers left.
Providing better quality need more preparing time. The test servers will be available on Monday. There were problems with test control panel so I'm going to finish first version of public panel. Sry for late, but I wonna make everything now to avoid problems in future.
Give me your emails on PM. I have to make accounts for you on control panel.
Okay. Few ppl tested service and everything was ok. Now I have production servers and I am able to host servers. Thank you all.

Topic: to close and/or delete.

Testing new service
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG