The online racing simulator
Driving Force Pro in action :)
(41 posts, started )
Quote from MyBoss :Yeah, well ... uhm. Seems as I was wrong to, read a post somewhere and it said that the FOX was a Formula Renault, so I'm not shure anymore ;-)

yeah, FO8 is formula 3000/formula nippon. and FOX is formula renault. the specs go hand in hand.
Quote from Gabkicks :yeah, FO8 is formula 3000/formula nippon. and FOX is formula renault. the specs go hand in hand.

Now I can say that i learned something new
"Cette vidéo a été supprimée entretemps !" Babel Fish says: "This video was removed meanwhile!"
I want to see it
Ouf !
I'm not alone

I've the same sentence with Firefox and IE

Put it on LFS Movie Pit is a good idea
I am not registered there so I can't download this movie.
You would have to upload it.
#31 - jmkz
you don't need to register there, just select NL/FR then you can see it
Yes, watch but not download.
I don't get it Victor, how am I supposed to download it and put onto LFS MOVIES PIT server if it is a stream and not a file ?
open internet explorer. go to tools/ internet options/settings/ view files

it should be in that temporary internet file folder. it is for me i'm saving it somewhere else.
#36 - jmkz
let me see if I can upload it to the moviepit
Quote from jmkz :let me see if I can upload it to the moviepit

It would be great - I don't want to use somebody's else bandwitch, it just wouldn't be fair.
#38 - jmkz
#39 - tpa
I would much more like to see some road car action, with nice drifts and such. Still a nice vid tho.
#40 - jmkz
hey! I made this movie only 2 days after buying LFS and the DFP I started out with the FOX as it allowed the "easiest" driving. I'm now back to the GTI and also FXO, once I can get them around the tracks fast enough I'm going for RWD roadcars, so far everything I tried with those ends up with very amateur drifts and most of the time leaving the track in the process .

Would LOVE to be able to drift, but need a lot of practice first
#41 - AdZy
I agree the DFP are a great wheel .
Especially when you drive with 3 pedals (Gas, Brake and Clutch) and with manual gearshifting, like I do .
Unfortanetly I haven't got a "real" manual shifting device (for example Act Labs GPL USB Shifter), because it's too expensive for a 15 year old

Driving Force Pro in action :)
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG