The online racing simulator
Driving Force Pro in action :)
(41 posts, started )
#1 - jmkz
I can't see it
#3 - HuckD
I can't see it either. Does anyone have another link to this file?

In the US the "Driving Force Pro" is listed only for the Playstation 2. Is this the same wheel? Does it work on the PC?

HuckD
Works for the pc via USB
Quote from HuckD :I can't see it either. Does anyone have another link to this file?

In the US the "Driving Force Pro" is listed only for the Playstation 2. Is this the same wheel? Does it work on the PC?

HuckD

I've recently bought it. On its box there is only Playstation2's logo but this Wheel works perfectly on PC (with a driver). That's a real pleasure !
And LiveForSpeed excellently manages it
#6 - jmkz
movie is encoded with WMP9, should be viewable by all
Quote from jmkz :movie is encoded with WMP9, should be viewable by all

jeah but you have to register on a netherlandish (how to write that ^^) or frensh site
Just click either one of those buttons, NL or FR, the video should start loading on the next page (is loading here at the moment)
ah ok

my firefox didn't show any "wmp control elements" as internet explorer does so i thought it only works with downloading
doesnt work for me either, it kills my net connection everytime it buffers.
nice video, but increase the setups lock to max and shift by your self lazy!

We need someone to do a foot video; someone who has a pedel clutch and who rpm matches as well.

You must go to the dark side and use IE to get this to work.
:spvader:
Nice vid. It gave me an idea.
I'm going to take a vid of my face while I am racing, hehe. Could be fun
Streaming didn't work with Mozilla Firefox and Windows Media Player. With the lousy IE it worked.

I don't own DFP (momo rocks ) but with FOX the wheel doesn't really show the best part of it's 900-degree rotation. You should have tried e.g. XRT or FZ50 and try to drift.
yup deggis, it only works with iexplorer. its a good vid.

is the video not perfectly synched? or are you using a slightly larger steering lock in your profiler than ingame? A video of you having a close race online would be a good promo.
Ack! You didn't even use the shifter, man! Now I'm going to have to make a video with DFP, shifter, and clutching using heel-toe just to outdo you.
i think he was using paddles. what car is the FOX based on?
Quote from Gabkicks :i think he was using paddles. what car is the FOX based on?

Formula 3000 I think it´s called...
the fo8 was formula 3000/nippon.
#20 - Mc21
yes i wanna see this.. please some 1 upload at putfile..

cuz im getting a error.
Quote from Gabkicks :the fo8 was formula 3000/nippon.

Yup, the FOX is based on Formula 3 (difference between F3 and F3000 as I understand it :-P)
If not Formula 3, then its most likely Formula Ford.
Quote from MyBoss :Yup, the FOX is based on Formula 3 (difference between F3 and F3000 as I understand it :-P)
If not Formula 3, then its most likely Formula Ford.

Then it was F3 i meant :P Didn´t think that there were any difference... But hey, learned something new
Great, short movie

Could you upload it to the LFS MOVIES PIT server ?
Quote from Bosse :Then it was F3 i meant :P Didn´t think that there were any difference... But hey, learned something new

Yeah, well ... uhm. Seems as I was wrong to, read a post somewhere and it said that the FOX was a Formula Renault, so I'm not shure anymore ;-)
wrong post, please delete it.

(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG