The online racing simulator
Apex Cup Round 6 - LIVE today (18:00 UTC) on MultiBC Stream III
ARGH. Thanks to the Leader spinning and me trying to evade, I got f*cked up and lost a very possible position to score points...
Aaand crash.
This round is epic fail. Ban Borsiyuk or whatever his name is from the champ.

Also some other caspers running around(Who teh heck is MegPro or whatever? Is that a surname? Wasn't it required to use the surname?).

Disappointed in myself...
#5 - Myffe
Again I missed this cause YOU GUYS JUST CANT MAKE THE THREAD ANY EARLIER
Quote from Myffe :Again I missed this cause YOU GUYS JUST CANT MAKE THE THREAD ANY EARLIER

Just to let you know on time... The next (final!) round will be in 2 weeks - friday 20th May - 18UTC/20CEST. (you can't miss it now)

I might post the thread a little earlier next time
Quote from Myffe :Again I missed this cause YOU GUYS JUST CANT MAKE THE THREAD ANY EARLIER

http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=news&nid=568 posted on Tuesday 3rd May. Present on the top of the LFS Forum homepage(LFS News section).

Oh, and if you don't mind watching broadcasts with a few hours/days delay, nothing prevents you from getting them on MultiBC's download section. Sure it's not very user friendly, but it is not that hard to find your file if you know on which date/stream it was broadcasted. For example, Apex Cup Round 6 can be found here.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG