The online racing simulator
To LFS forum moderators -->
(31 posts, closed, started )
Dear moderators of lfsforum.net,

I am almost ashamed of you after you delete all of my good threads (such as 'Your number plates?'). I understand you would rather see me with other Americans, discussing the best way to rebuild a 4WD transmission and agree, through shared stories of conquests supporting our assertions, that there is no basis to the proposition that those least assured of their persuasions are the first to condemn others for theirs.

Regards, Johnny.
Please get permabanned
hahaha :up:
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Please get permabanned

Apparently you aren't a moderator but still want me to stop posting messages with a nice taste of sarcasm included.
#5 - dadge
apparently you're not catching on that the threads you started were pointless and a waste of both the users and the moderators time. in fact you've started doing it all over again. so, how's about you stop making stupid pointless threads and the moderators will stop removing the them.
Quote from dadge :apparently you're not catching on that the threads you started were pointless and a waste of both the users and the moderators time. in fact you've started doing it all over again. so, how's about you stop making stupid pointless threads and the moderators will stop removing the them.

Dear Dadge,

You are correct, I have no friends. I am lonely and sad. I am currently sitting in a cave by myself, sustaining myself on beetles, powering my laptop by an ingenious array of pulleys and flywheels constructed from small lizards and tree sap from the local flora. I came here to escape my family, friends, industry associates, acquaintances and the lady next door who was spying on me, in the hope of completing my novel titled "why are there so many dickheads e-mailing me?" I have made the dedication out to you Dadge and will endeavor to send you a copy once it goes to print.

Regards, Johnny.
Quote from Johnny Mountain :Dear moderators of lfsforum.net,

I am "blah blah" Regards, Johnny.

Maybe if you ceased posting copious amounts of rubbish or stopped with childish posts trying to goad other forum users, the moderators wouldn't have to moderate you?

Self moderation from all would make this forum a better place in general.

another banned user opens another account, deaf ears anyone?

SD.
I quite like this SparkyDave, he is like the school teacher that would pull you aside after class and list every bad aspect of your personality while you nod and pretend to listen.
Ahh yes. He is from Kent, England. Just like the British chav teen from GTA: Vice City. So much memories...
Quote from Johnny Mountain :Dear Dadge,

You are correct, I have no friends. I am lonely and sad. I am currently sitting in a cave by myself, sustaining myself on beetles, powering my laptop by an ingenious array of pulleys and flywheels constructed from small lizards and tree sap from the local flora. I came here to escape my family, friends, industry associates, acquaintances and the lady next door who was spying on me, in the hope of completing my novel titled "why are there so many dickheads e-mailing me?" I have made the dedication out to you Dadge and will endeavor to send you a copy once it goes to print.

Regards, Johnny.

*cough* bullshit*cough*

your sarcasm is shit guy. were you trying to seduce me? because i'll let you know here and now that I'm all wanked out. but on a plus note, it won't be long until your posts/threads are removed and you go back into hiding.

TAKE PICTURES!
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :http://rob.nu/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/facepalm.gif

Dear ImudilaSkyline,

I cannot say that your picture of a black man covering his head to his own hand made me any affection, because no-one says 'facepalm' anymore. No-one says even 'epic' or 'fail'. Or even 'epic fail'. However if it would be the year 2008 or 2009 I would probably made an ironic 'ha' in real life.
inb4lock
Quote from dadge :*cough* bullshit*cough*

your sarcasm is shit guy. were you trying to seduce me? because i'll let you know here and now that I'm all wanked out. but on a plus note, it won't be long until your posts/threads are removed and you go back into hiding.

TAKE PICTURES!

Dear Dadge,

Although I have never been to a gay club as such, when I was about ten, a friend and I constructed a club house in my backyard using timber stolen from a building site down the street. Our club, which we named 'The Kiss Club' due to a certain band being popular at the time, employed an intensive entry exam in which the applicant had to know all the words to Love Gun and not be a girl. As we had no other friends and knew no girls apart from my sister, this made sense at the time. The next day after school, having managed to recruit several new members by promising laminated membership cards and changing the entry exam to 'knowing the names of the band members', we all rode to my place to participate in our first club meeting only to discover my sister, outraged by the 'no girls' rule and armed with four litres of paint left over from a recent bedroom redesign, had painted the clubhouse pink and added 'ing' to the end of the word 'Kiss'.

Regards, Johnny.
Quote from Johnny Mountain :Dear ImudilaSkyline,

I cannot say that your picture of a black man covering his head to his own hand made me any affection, because no-one says 'facepalm' anymore. No-one says even 'epic' or 'fail'. Or even 'epic fail'. However if it would be the year 2008 or 2009 I would probably made an ironic 'ha' in real life.

your post contradicts itself. simply because you've actually said the words the "nobody says" anymore. skill up or f**k up. one of the two bucko.
Quote from dadge :your post contradicts itself. simply because you've actually said the words the "nobody says" anymore. skill up or f**k up. one of the two bucko.

I always enjoy a good flashback.

Quote from dadge :*cough* bullshit*cough*

TAKE PICTURES!

In answer to your question, no I cannot send you a photo of myself without a shirt on. I have however attached this photo of a mouse riding on a toads back. It is a visual metaphor for how you must have felt writing that last email; magnanimous, the world on your shoulders and moist.

Regards, Johnny.
as long as it's not splash back from all the verbal diarrhea that you're chatting.
Here.
Attached images
mouse-frog_big.jpg
Quote from Johnny Mountain :Dear ImudilaSkyline,

Dear Johnny Mountain,

If it would be the year 2004 or 2005 I would've been slightly amused by your poor trolling attempts and might've been tempted by keeping up with you. However, trolling has become so mainstream nowadays that I just couldn't be arsed to do more than report you, hope for a perma-ban and leave.

So long, and let's hope you can up your game a bit before you come back with a new account.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Dear Johnny Mountain,

If it would be the year 2004 or 2005 I would've been slightly amused by your poor trolling attempts and might've been tempted by keeping up with you. However, trolling has become so mainstream nowadays that I just couldn't be arsed to do more than report you, hope for a perma-ban and leave.

So long, and let's hope you can up your game a bit before you come back with a new account.

Dear GreyBall,

I understand that you don't quite know what you are writing (thanks to Google Translator), but still hope that you actually were older than 13 while talking about the mid-00s. And even if I would get a permanent ban, I wouldn't come back with a new account; I'm afraid that is only for people who use for example 'Y.Laprevotte' as a racername.

Regards, Johnny.
#21 - Uke
27b/6

The troll has failed.

Could you make me some posters btw? With a picture of my cat and text. "Missing Missy".
Quote from Johnny Mountain :no-one says 'facepalm' anymore. No-one says even 'epic' or 'fail'. Or even 'epic fail'. However if it would be the year 2008 or 2009 I would probably made an ironic 'ha' in real life.

Dear sir,

Regarding your worries about certain catch phrases not being said, I want to recommend that you look up the tv series 'House M.D', specifically season six episode two from IMDB.

Regards,
K. Mouse.
let's check the scores after that round.....
SHA PING!
troll 0 - LFS forum users 1.
we're gonna take a quick break while i go lay a gorillas finger. back in 3.
Quote from Uke :27b/6

The troll has failed.

Could you make me some posters btw? With a picture of my cat and text. "Missing Missy".

Screw you. :P
#25 - Uke
This thread is closed

(31 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG