The online racing simulator
Scirocco is here!
(19 posts, closed, started )
Scirocco is here!
Or is it? I don't know, I haven't been here in 2 years. Back then the Scirocco was supposed to be here 'soon', but it took more than was thought to take. So, now after 2 years, is the Scirocco released yet?

PS. Sorry for the bad English
It was released for a limited time only 1 year ago, seems like you missed it
Quote from boothy :It was released for a limited time only 1 year ago, seems like you missed it

You are without feelings Like a machine... Born to terminate.
Troll thread is trolling.
inb4lock
#6 - hp999
How about checking the latest patch thread instead being foolish?
Jesus christ guys, give the guy a break. He's asking a question.

He could have used the search tool. TELL HIM THAT THEN. Dont make silly little comments about it.

The majority of this community are becoming pathetic. Its ridiculous.
#8 - Hahmo
Quote from Johnny Mountain :Or is it? I don't know, I haven't been here in 2 years. Back then the Scirocco was supposed to be here 'soon', but it took more than was thought to take. So, now after 2 years, is the Scirocco released yet?

PS. Sorry for the bad English

I don't really get you..
I remember you better than well and I joined LFS less than two years ago. And hows this? http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=66205

non-succesfull troll is non-succesfull

E: And yeah, you're still the same old ****, it seems.
Quote from hp999 :How about checking the latest patch thread instead being foolish?

Could have said the post in bold, rather than that extra bit at the end. No need for that atall.
Quote from Hahmo :I don't really get you..
I remember you better than well and I joined LFS less than two years ago. And hows this? http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=66205

non-succesfull troll is non-succesfull

E: And yeah, you're still the same old ****, it seems.

Writing on the forum is different than playing the game itself.

Derp Finn is derp
Quote from Johnny Mountain :Writing on the forum is different than playing the game itself.

Derp Finn is derp

Derp, you speak finnish yourself so I suppose you're somehow finnish aswell.

And yeah, I met you in a server many times.. Last year though.
Quote from RacerAsh3 :Could have said the post in bold, rather than that extra bit at the end. No need for that atall.

Yeah, could've. But I didn't.
And by the way, if you like being a total **** doesn't give you the right to be one online.
Quote from RacerAsh3 :Jesus christ guys, give the guy a break. He's asking a question.

He already had a 2 year long break. I think thats enough, start reading first before asking stupid questions

Quote from Johnny Mountain :And by the way, if you like being a total **** doesn't give you the right to be one online.

exactly, so bye again!
Quote from Hahmo :Derp, you speak finnish yourself so I suppose you're somehow finnish aswell.

And yeah, I met you in a server many times.. Last year though.

That's interesting, because I only played like 1-3 times last year, and I didn't saw you on a single server.
Quote from Johnny Mountain :That's interesting, because I only played like 1-3 times last year, and I didn't saw you on a single server.

"Scirocco is here!
Or is it? I don't know, I haven't been here in 2 years"

You lost already, give up..

And yes you did Trolling like now, failing though..

/thread
Oh yeah, now I remember you Hahmo! You were that kid from xmas 2009! You were gonna dick me over but I just 'beated you to the punch'. Looks like you're still pissed off about it.

But don't worry. It will be ok.
Quote from Johnny Mountain :Oh yeah, now I remember you Hahmo! You were that kid from xmas 2009! You were gonna dick me over but I just 'beated you to the punch'. Looks like you're still pissed off about it.

But don't worry. It will be ok.

Poor you, I got S2 few days before the christmas, and first time I actually started to "communicate" with anyone that I can recall, was start of January 2010. So.. you failed again.

/thread , and if not, ill just leave it. You fail
Quote from Hahmo :"Scirocco is here!
Or is it? I don't know, I haven't been here in 2 years"

You lost already, give up..

And yes you did Trolling like now, failing though..

/thread

Dear Hahmo,

Thank you for your kind message, I am glad you enjoyed my comeback. In answer to your question, no I cannot send you a photo of myself without a shirt on. I have however attached this photo of a mouse riding on a toads back. It is a visual metaphor for how you must have felt writing that last message; magnanimous, the world on your shoulders and moist.
Attached images
mouse-frog_big.jpg
This thread is closed

Scirocco is here!
(19 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG