The online racing simulator
2011 Formula 1 DHL Turkish Grand Prix

(Times above are local times)
(UTC+0)

Mark Webber had pole here last year ahead of Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel and Jenson Button in 4th rounding up the 2 front rows.

(Onboard video from last year here)

We had a very special race here last year, with the redbull guys having a tiny coming-together at the end of the back straight. Have a look at the race results and video link below.
2010 Results here

(Official race edit video here (you need to log in to view))

Looks like it will be a chance of rain this weekend. http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/17060.html

I cant wait to see the DRS and Kers working at the back straight (Unless it rains)
DHL not Dhl

But yea, hoping for good race from both Renaults and Webber. Especially last one becose it's his time :P
There are so many I cheer for atm, its hard to choose, but mostly its Mclaren's Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button
I will be happy if we stay on the podium this race. I doubt McLaren will be able to challenge for the win.

Also, turn 8 wont be flat out in the race apparently. If I remember correctly, Andy (from McLaren) said on Autosport forums that the tyres just wont allow for it in the long run.
If I remember correctly the Redbulls were the only one that could run turn 8 flat in qualli.
And thats where McLaren lost time to them.

So there is some hope maybe... But then again, the cars are different. Best to just wait and see.
Should be a good grand prix, cant wait
Good news for Williams, It really hasn't been happening for them for a while. Hope they return to the top soon (with Kubica too ahh if only!)
Oh my my 1000th post too
I think a Kubica-Williams deal may actually be feasable. In a few years though.
kubica williams? LOL!

In other news, there will be... rain this week!
The only way Kubica would end up at Williams would be if he came back from injury a way crappier driver, i would expect him to challenge for Webbers seat if Webber stays at Redbull for another year.
In a few years maybe Williams will be decent, who knows.
Could take a while if Patrick Head really is off after this year.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Could take a while if Patrick Head really is off after this year.

True, forgot about that. But Sam Michael clearly wasn't briging anything to the table interms of performance.
Would love to see Williams up there again.
#17 - JJ72
as long as they run those boring liveries, they will continue to suck.
#18 - aoun
Quote from jj72 :as long as they run those boring liveries, they will continue to suck.

+1
Let's go Sauber!

Would be fun to see HRT beat Virgin, too.
Even funner to see Lotus beat Williams.
Vettel: "It's an awesome corner, we try to take it flat year by year," he said. "It's fast and extremely bumpy, so you can hardly see where you're going – you turn in and hope for the best."

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/90975

Well, he definately did that in FP1... but it didn't work out the way he wanted.
Maybe a 4 stopper here?

Turkeys track is always quite green due to lack of races run during the year, add the fact the high degradation of the high speed corners it could provide a even bigger mix up then in china.
anyone a stream?
#25 - aoun
Nothing in English... :/

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG