The online racing simulator
It's Live For Speed S2 - online racing simulator
Hello everybody,

I decided to make a recap video which delivers an impression of this great online racing simulator. I have spent about 15 hours on this project. Hope you will like it. Enjoy.

Shots were taken from various LFS racing leagues.

Directed and edited by Skirmantas "senis" Stankevičius

Dedicated to all LFS racing community.

senis production © 2011

It's Live For Speed S2 - online racing simulator
Wow, that's better than I expected
Thanks mate. I really appreciate this.
Why so laggy?
Laggy? What do you mean?
I think it's not laggy, it's just the unsoft camera.
Skirmantas, you know my opinion from pm. :P
Quote from FireMike15 :I think it's not laggy, it's just the unsoft camera.
Skirmantas, you know my opinion from pm. :P

Oh, ok. I see. Yeah, I know. Cheers, Maik
#8 - IMOL
Whoa thats great! Saw myself few times XD Superb video
Thanks mate
That was fantastic, good job.

Song name?
Nice movie. Keep them coming.
Good job, man!
Very nicely made. Loved how you incorporated many of the well known leagues.
Awesome!
Nice work seniecka!!
Good concept, not as good of an execution, Dennis called it laggy, but it was more like it was difficult for my eyes to focus on things. The cameras were only part of it, the filter made it too dark, and the fading from scene to scene didn't help it either. The first time I closed the tab before the video was half-done, I wanted to see the rest of it so I forced myself to re-watch it.

Also if you're going to focus on a car's livery, a car that is in a league, download the hi-res skin so it looks just that much more polished. There's even a specific thread for it so you should know exactly where to look.

I think you can make good videos, but this one was really rough around the edges. Needs more polish.
Quote from pik_d :Good concept, not as good of an execution, Dennis called it laggy, but it was more like it was difficult for my eyes to focus on things. The cameras were only part of it, the filter made it too dark, and the fading from scene to scene didn't help it either. The first time I closed the tab before the video was half-done, I wanted to see the rest of it so I forced myself to re-watch it.

Also if you're going to focus on a car's livery, a car that is in a league, download the hi-res skin so it looks just that much more polished. There's even a specific thread for it so you should know exactly where to look.

I think you can make good videos, but this one was really rough around the edges. Needs more polish.

Lol you are too demanding.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Lol you are too demanding.

There's nothing wrong with constructive criticism, and there have been some very good videos posted in this section before, why not use those as a benchmark?
Quote from pik_d :There's nothing wrong with constructive criticism, and there have been some very good videos posted in this section before, why not use those as a benchmark?

Well, you can give the contructive criticism to every video, as any video is not perfect.
Isn't people also improving theirselves by time by time? As not always criticism is needed IMO

But, opinions what opinions
This time I felt it was needed, so I gave it. When Jens O. or Bigtime or Firemike post videos I don't really see things wrong with their stuff, so I don't criticize. Where's the problem?
Quote from pik_d :This time I felt it was needed, so I gave it. When Jens O. or Bigtime or Firemike post videos I don't really see things wrong with their stuff, so I don't criticize. Where's the problem?

Who really said there is a problem? There is no problem, you are just too demanding lol.

I meant just isn't it enough better to you? Altough That vid is pretty fine IMO.
Wow, quite a lot of feedbacks from You, guys. I really appreciate all Your opinions, including criticism and etc. I respect all Your opinions.

It's really nice that my video is being noticed by You guys. It's important for me and give more motivation for the future projects. This video is dedicated to all of You guys and only You guys can judge it .

No need to blame those, who gives criticism. It's also really important , because I can see my weak points and remove mistakes which have been done So everything is ok. Thank You.

Cheers, Skirmantas.

@91mason91 - the song name is "The War" performed by 30 seconds to Mars. (I actually used a drum cover performed by Cobus Potgieter. You can check this tune on youtube on his channel "deedlebag")
Quote from 91mason91 :
Song name?

30 Seconds To Mars - This Is War.

Nice video btw.

E: damn just realised that seniecka himself posted the song name too
awesome work
The music quality is pretty poor/laggy, kinda ruined some parts. Also 16:9 would be good.

I think its pretty decent video, camera work could been better in few scenes but it wasn't bad.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG