The online racing simulator
Smoke mod?
(16 posts, started )
Smoke mod?
i dont understand this.

before patch S smoke mod was working.

ive downloaded the new file which allows it to work.

now the problem is lfs will eather crash or my fps will go from 70 to between 2-10 this is really anoying as a drifter smoke mod is great and its a shame i cannot use it any more. when i start it up it doesnt even seem to regester lfs is startd up like it did before hand. can anyone help out?
Well, you know.... mods need to be updated for new LFS versions Understandable.
i was under the impression that it had been updated as it had an update realse on the 22nd? that was for 0.5s. but oh well.

im sure i can survive a bit longer than i allreay have done without it. lol

had major problems last night lfs wouldnt let me join any multiplayer games kept coming up with my username then csw or sumthing and disconecting me.
i waz having the same prob just now....And now my damn steering wheel Doesint work >_>
#5 - Lible
Quote from blaze-WrX :i waz having the same prob just now....And now my damn steering wheel Doesint work >_>

Quote from kegetys :Allows increasing the smoke/dust amount from LFS. Requires S2 license to work.

Using crack, aren't you... wait a second, there is not crack for 0.5T (U). Or did your friend unlock it for you... well, maybe, but it's not allowed either.
Quote from Lible :Using crack, aren't you... wait a second, there is not crack for 0.5T (U). Or did your friend unlock it for you... well, maybe, but it's not allowed either.

If you are refering to the thread starter:

GTR_NUT vbmenu_register("postmenu_118043", true);
S2 licensed

#7 - Jakg
blaze-WrX
Demo Racer

that is who i think he's reffering to
....loool?
#9 - Jakg
no, hes pointing out that LFS needs to have an S2 license to run the smoke mod, and your a demo racer...
He was saying that Blaze said he was having the same problem and he's a demo racer and you need S2 For smoke mod ie. he's using a crack.
i dnt think thats intirely true smoke mod workd on demo for me when i was demo racer. so who know's.
Quote from GTR_NUT :i dnt think thats intirely true smoke mod workd on demo for me when i was demo racer. so who know's.

i am a demo race and can not find a single smoke mod that works for the demo but if some one can plz make one for the demo because i dont have the money to buy s1 or s2
yea i dont think thats it goin to happen
Quote from Sobis : blaze-WrX
S2 licensed

its been 5 years since that post was made, belive he bought an s2 between then and now..
aww shit, forgot to watch the date... again.

Smoke mod?
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG