The online racing simulator
The Cruise Police
(11 posts, started )
The Cruise Police
The cruise police i havent seen them around.
Are they gone forever?
i was a cadet (thank you morse)
but since i reinstalled LFS the police have been virtually non existent.
plus when i try to go on duty i get kicked for impersonating a policeman.
but i was deputized by morse.

so what happened?
Why the hell do you think official LFS Forum, General discussion section is the right place to ask that??

Go to that cruise forum to ask if you want any info on that matter please.

PS: and if you are going to ask things where the hell you want, at least say the server name, gosh.
well excuse me!
i am more of a player than forumer.
where should i move this then.
i dont want to hear from you/\
If you want to post in LFSForum:

What about LFS Hosts forum?
Or at least post in Beginners forum, don't you think so?
Calm down Whiskey. It is not gonna help yelling at him.

TheBlaze, is it possible that http://policecruise.webs.com/ are the guys hosting the cruise server you are looking for?
You should check out their forums and ask there if itis the right one.
#6 - Zay
Quote from Whiskey :Why the hell do you think official LFS Forum, General discussion section is the right place to ask that??

Go to that cruise forum to ask if you want any info on that matter please.

PS: and if you are going to ask things where the hell you want, at least say the server name, gosh.

Give the guy a break, he never knew any better, oh my god, it really sucks how totally ignerant some people can be these days...
Hearing the name of inspector morse I think you have been caddeting on LTC. Check LiveToCruise.net for more info.
Maybe I should not have been that hard, but am I the only one here tired of seeing the same posts, with the same answers week after week?

I said him to at least say the server name, we are still waiting (or he went to the right forum) so we can help him. I think this proves the fact that people don't put some effort in using correctly the forums nowadays.

PS: and yeah, I apologise for my words. I think normally I am a nice guy, but yesterday I couldn't resist it more. It's not that this guy did anything specially bad, is just the sum of all of these posts...
How long does it take to decide if a demo is good enough to buy? Especially when u only get 1 track..
Quote from Foilpact :How long does it take to decide if a demo is good enough to buy? Especially when u only get 1 track..

I was driving the demo for quite some time (a year or so) before buying it. I was just having so much fun on Blackwood, I didn't need more at the time. And we had the XRT in demo. Those were the times

@Whiskey: I can see your point. Some people don't seem to take the effort of trying to find an answer on their own first. It is just so much easier to post in some forum than to google it.
it was LTC

The Cruise Police
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG