The online racing simulator
Looking for tips on upgrading PC
The time has come to give my pc its once every 2 years upgrade.
Now what I want to know is what to buy

I'm looking for a GPU CPU and motherboard combination that wil enable me to play games on full settings once again.
Think games like Crysys2 or Dirt3 I want to be able to go out and buy and not worry about my pc specs.

I currently have a Nvidea GeForce 9600 GT I want a good car which doesn't really cost any more than 150 euros.

What I want for the CPU and motherboard and etcetera is something like an i-5 or an i-7. The AMD equivalent is also an option if it costs less for more or equal performance then it is a very good option. But I also don't want it to be the top of the range seriously expensive ones.
I'm thinking somewhere in the 350 euro or less region.

So post you tips and suggestions since most of you know this stuff better then I do.
#3 - troy
I would wait another month or two until the new intel Z67 chipset for motherboards arrives. Right now you can either use the internal sandybrige GPU (H67 chipset) without the possibility to overclock, or you can overclock and not use the GPU (P67) with the new Z67 both will be possible, it should be released somewhere in May.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG