The online racing simulator
leo bodnar's g25 pedal adapter
(6 posts, started )
Hi i want to buy one of these i have emailed leo bodnar twice and not got a responce , so thought i would post here see if anyone is selling one or knows how to get in touch with leo .

thx for looking and take care

or if anyone know's how to make a D.I.Y version let me know as i looked all over and found nothing.
I got one of the Pedal adaptors a few months ago.
I emailed Leo to get some more information, it was a while before he responded as I assume that he is busy and gets lots of emails and support requests from the driving and flying sim communities.
If I recall the response once ordered online was a lot faster and the adaptor was soon delivered.

You could probably make yourself one if you are familiar with electronics, but I dont think the solution would be as elegant and simple to use as the one Leo sells.
Yeah, Leo isn't so hot on the actual replying to messages, but in terms of delivering products he's awesome.
#4 - DeKo
I have both the Shifter adapter and the Pedal adapter, both work perfectly, both were ordered on an afternoon and delivered the next day. Leo even sent me a message on the iRacing forums and refunded the postage to me for the Pedal adapter, which was very good of him.
Quote from DeKo :I have both the Shifter adapter and the Pedal adapter, both work perfectly, both were ordered on an afternoon and delivered the next day. Leo even sent me a message on the iRacing forums and refunded the postage to me for the Pedal adapter, which was very good of him.

I was interested in getting the shifter adapter. How many total digital buttons are there? 7 for shift, and all other buttons work too (d-pad etc)?
I am interested in getting this pedal adapter, does anyone know if it works with any wheel?

i.e. - I am looking at getting the Logitech momo wheel, but want to use G25 pedals incl clutch, would this work?

Thanks

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG