The online racing simulator
Not really contact related, but more surface related (FEX). This part is like glue. Never noticed it before, but not 100% sure it's Z34 related.
Attached images
lfs_00000030.jpg
Quote from NightEye :Not really contact related, but more surface related (FEX). This part is like glue. Never noticed it before, but not 100% sure it's Z34 related.

This was always like that. I hope it will be fixed though because many times i went there accidently and i stuck
Please, DONT offtopic
If Eric will update the tracks, then just after finishing work on the S3 content
Might already have been suggested but remove the blockades between the autocross, skidpad and maybe also to the dragstrip. The incomplete second autocross with the go-kart track could get useful too.

Maybe also removing the barriers blocking off the hidden wip south city road?

Edit: in the X configurations of course.
Posted in wrong forum, reposting here
Attached files
Bug.spr - 19.1 KB - 415 views
Sorry for bumping this thread, but refering to following topic:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=75143

To quote the topic:

Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :Hi there,

Not sure if this has been noticed befor, but kyoto already has a kinda like tarmac WRC stage around the edge of it.

Also its simerlar to a hillclimb corse too

It has jumps, bumps, and guard rails at the edge, bit like a WRC stage through mountains etc

It would be pretty easy to make it driveable, just enable the surface to be driven on, and we lfs players could do the rest into making it a rally stage using layout editor etc.

Do you think this is a good idea?

Check picture 1 for three screenshots of the track im talking about
Check picture 2 for a picture of the track from the sky, as seen around the bottom of the picture

Believe me, she will be the first months of the popular and all. It's like a track for go-karting on AU1
Still gives us something to play with before S3
I have nothing against. But again make an interim patch before the release of s3, to be honest not a hunt. It is better to let Scawen include it in notepad.
If I get your reply right, you want a little patch too (which let us drive on these track parts), but most of all the release of S3?

Or did you meant that it should be done after the release of S3?
The second variant

Spinoff : Areas that need contact detection enabled
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG