The online racing simulator
hks racing controller problems
http://www.vpgames.com/p-18758 ... ;utm_campaign=M05652&

i bought this controller at a gamestop a couple days ago just cuz it was on sale for only 30 bucks and ive been really curious cuz it looked like it was really comfortable and it actually is! it seems like a weird setup but once you get your thumb on that wheel it feels so amazing, hell even just using the analog would be awesome cuz although its not really supposed to be used much in this, its WAY better than the 360 one i used, and even a little bit better than the ps3 one...the dpad is cool too.

only problem is, when i connect it to the pc, it works but its only analog for the stick and the "wheel"...the triggers and gas/brake are not! the thing is, its touted as having pressure sensitive gas and brake, and i believe it works ok on the ps3, so is the problem just getting correct drivers or something? cuz it ends up being a generic usb controller when plugged in. is there a way to customize the controls so i can get the analog pedals to work?

its a great feeling controller and although it has digital pedals i still use it on lfs, but id love to get some REAL control. thanks in advanced
#2 - dadge
it might be an idea to ask the same question over at the HKS forum.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG