The online racing simulator
More options.
(10 posts, started )
More options.
I think that it could be good to have more "advanced" options to cars. Like you could pick engine and differend engines/tyres etc. and they all would have differend weakneses and strenghts. You could balance your car with those and it would give more surprises to races and would make races be more interesting. Also could be a button where to report or crashers =) these are just my toughts, sorry if i write bad english
+1

We should also have more bodykits and nitrous.
#3 - hp999
And stickers which add atleast 20hp per sticker.
AND, Dont forget the sound system.
Quote from thisnameistaken :+1

We should also have more bodykits and nitrous.

I still want pit girls with realistic breast physics.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I still want pit girls with realistic breast physics.

Eric already on it, here is the concept art (Just a note final result my vary)

Quote from Eric :Currently I am working on optimising DX9 engine so LFS still can be run on calculator.
About our new project TitsXtreme? Well you see its complex, a round surface have unlimited amount of points but then even one pair of tits can lag the whole starting grid so what I aiming now its good performance with realistically rounded tits.

Scaven says the breast physics is more advanced than tyre physics and its the true reason for latest delay of the patch.
The test forum liked it but testers are not sure how realistic it is compared to real life as no one have any point of reference
Victor struggle to make realistic flapping sound with default LFS sound mixer
Quote from Victor :I have to say this is the most demanding task i ever faced, to make sure the sound will be as realistic as possible currently we (I and Scaven) test our topless models in the wind tunnel while Scaven gathers airflow data i record whistling sound of wind on dem stiff nip... oh never mind.

So as you can see devs are working hard to make your dream come true
After reading the 1st post, well...

Quote from Chupacabras84 :Scaven says the breast physics is more advanced than tyre physics and its the true reason for latest delay of the patch.
The test forum liked it but testers are not sure how realistic it is compared to real life as no one have any point of reference

lollercopter
Just to add what all previous posters forgot to add to there posts.

for MopoRider:

More options.
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG