The online racing simulator
fe6 bug
(18 posts, started )
fe6 bug
In one segment of the highway section has a bug. This is a springboard, the wheels come off the ground, provided that the car is standing still. Solve this problem.
Attached images
LFS 2011-04-14 21-14-10-40.jpg
LFS 2011-04-14 21-14-51-90.jpg
LFS 2011-04-14 21-15-15-85.jpg
Very demanding...
Do you really notice it when you're driving over? C'mon now.
it is noticeable when you watch the replay, and some people write here and this defect spoils the picture.
Here's a video in order to assess the situation. But I found another mistake LX4;6 car with a roof. When reversing steering to the right until the end, the elbow comes out into the street from the salon.
I doubt the devs are going to fix that. it would probably then invalidate hotlaps if the track is changed...
Quote from Mustangman759 :I doubt the devs are going to fix that. it would probably then invalidate hotlaps if the track is changed...

That's your assumption, or are you an expert in this thing?
Changing a track would invalidate that track hotlaps (don't know if it only affects that layout or all FE layouts). BUT, the next patch will be incompatible, so no problem with fixing that.
Quote from Whiskey :Changing a track would invalidate that track hotlaps (don't know if it only affects that layout or all FE layouts). BUT, the next patch will be incompatible, so no problem with fixing that.

This is good. And what about the hand on the LX? Need to somehow capture hand on the steering wheel to change the LX.
LX has at least 2 bugs in its 3D model, plus the animation of the driver. Don't hope it fixed anytime soon because its been that way for so long time
I quote the words Scawen at the expense of correcting errors on the tracks. So what are waiting for a patch with the new physics.

Quote :I can't fix any of those kinds of bugs. That would be a simple thing to edit, if we were releasing a track update. But this patch will be just the exe and a few files. The tracks are remaining unchanged to retain compatibility, leaving all the hotlaps valid and so on. It's not time to delete the hotlaps tables - the time for that will be when the real physics updates come. So there are no track updates in this patch. The open configurations are a function of the EXE only, they are auto-generated so no tracks need to be released.

Quote from [Audi TT] :That's your assumption, or are you an expert in this thing?

Yea I am poho
im also a expert on the cold war rolls eyes
Quote from Mustangman759 :I doubt the devs are going to fix that. it would probably then invalidate hotlaps if the track is changed...

If the physics track mesh is changed then yes, but if the graphical one is changed, then maybe not?
Quote from pik_d :If the physics track mesh is changed then yes, but if the graphical one is changed, then maybe not?

tecture if replaced, then no.
Quote from pik_d :If the physics track mesh is changed then yes, but if the graphical one is changed, then maybe not?

yes but I doubt that that is a high priority...
Quote from Mustangman759 :yes but I doubt that that is a high priority...

No, not really, especially since it would be nice if FE got the BL treatment and got a complete overhaul. The curbs and chicanes are in dire need of a facelift.

It's still a 'bug' in the sense that it's probably not intended to make the cars look like they're floating, which is what this sub-forum is for.
Please can you show this place on the map ?
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : http://goo.gl/maps/QR5wF
-
(Frunze118) DELETED by Frunze118

fe6 bug
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG