The online racing simulator

Poll : What about this?

Bad
Super
Nice
Very Well
! have an idea that will please both developers and enthusiasts to ride!
I have an idea that will please both developers and enthusiasts to ride

I did not find direct access to the administration of the site LFS.
I will wait for a response

"Hello dear developers Live For Speed, I have a great idea for your company LFS. I am willing to give it to you absolutely free of charge or even try to implement it in some degree. The idea belongs to the website and the game is LFS. Most likely this product will earn you income! Please allow me to talk with the developers of the game. 7 years, as I play in the LFS, I think it would be very cool! I'll wait for the letter and will answer all your questions! .Thanks From Russian Drifters!!!"
What?
played lfs for 7 years and still demo ??

or am i missing something ??

edit: alteast 3 years playing demo..
Post the idea here to save the devs the trouble of emailing you.
No idea what he is on.... about. so i voted Super
#6 - dadge
i voted "bad" because you forgot to say what the idea was. so i can't say if it's a good idea because we don't know what the idea is.
The idea is to get the mail addresses of the developers and spam their inboxes.
Only one option for negative answer in poll?
super idea man
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bob Smith : please don't post lfs email addresses on the forums, it causes the devs to get spam
ok
Quote from aroX123 :super idea man

I think maybe you accidentally voted wrong in this case.

Quote from q1pass :ok then im must first patented it

Why patent it if you're going to give it to the devs for free?
Best, Idea, EVER
At least this one didn't go through the Googletranslator.

Voted super because of that.
I voted super. The idea to give the Dev's a great idea is just super!
sorry guys
hey guys ok. im tell this idea. but im from Russia and im 100% need help of Google Translate Smile

try to write short sentences to make it clear .. I hope you will understand the meaning.

many years, I play LFS (yes now I am a demo racer, but it suits me)

meaning of this:

1. player drives a race. saving repeat.

2. (I do not know how you would want to implement Taped Shut)
Then the player loads the replay on the site. Repeat processed. probably for this idea must be some way to modify the game .. it's not fun for you.

3. but in the end the player receives from you processed the file in which to pay a symbolic sum of money(or not).

the meaning of file:

4. player watching his replay from the cab of car. but camera is located just behind the driver. but instead of the standard game driver, will be a real human model. real 3D model push the pedals, shifts gears. cornering model puts the left and right, and so on. this idea can be extended if necessary.

I imagine how much difficult to implement it. I think it's an extraordinary idea and I think that it would come to liking any of the developers of racing simulators. Thank you listened.
Well that sounds brilliant.
Thanks
My former comrade. I salute! :P Super idea.. Would be hard to implement though.
Quote from TehPaws3D :My former comrade. I salute! :P Super idea.. Would be hard to implement though.

heheh
So you want to be able to watch replays via your phone??? Sent by SMS???
Quote from Bmxtwins :So you want to be able to watch replays via your phone??? Sent by SMS???

hmm.. not. there is only a suggestion to the developers. Payment through SMS.
We do not accept the decision
Quote from q1pass :4. player watching his replay from the cab of car. but camera is located just behind the driver. but instead of the standard game driver, will be a real human model. real 3D model push the pedals, shifts gears. cornering model puts the left and right, and so on. this idea can be extended if necessary.

You can turn the driver on in Options > View. He only does the steering, though.
Can

not

under
stand

Do you want the player who pays to see a more realistic drive model or you simply want to move the camera (which is already possible) ?
If I got it right, you just want to add a real animation of driver's body. I'm sorry, but I don't think it's that much of an improvement because you suggest it would only work with replays.
There are few things I don't understand though. Why would one have to upload replays somewhere? Couldn't these animations be calculated locally, we've had ragdoll effects in games for a long time. And except for the gear change animation we can have these rendered in real time anyway...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG