The online racing simulator
XRT lifting inside front?
(7 posts, started )
I'm unable to achieve this without an utterly utopistic setup, and I'd like some assistance. I'm looking for a setup that's fairly raceable (read: not a stunt setup) that would lift the inside front - just a little bit - when turning at racing speed on a level-ish surface. I realise it being completely in the air doesn't gain anything, but I'd like to see it happen.

Im not setup dude, but how about alot of rebound and very little bump damping, along with high ride height, soft springs and very little ARBs?
All though, it would probably make the handling utter terror.
You need 100% load transfer on the front axle, so you need a very stiff front and a very soft rear, probably in ride and roll. To help it pick up a wheel you'll also want very little droop travel at the front, combined with lots of bump travel at the rear. You might be able to pluck the tyre off the ground with excessive front rebound damping.
trial and error, learn about setup making first, when I turn almost any RWD car the inside front has no grip, so dunno how come you have it, or why does it have to be off ground... it's bad enough it doesn't have any weight on it already.
Dramatic effect It just feels that the outside front rolls over the sidewall - even with high-ish pressures and camber - or plain gets overloaded and slides laterally well before the inside lifts up.
#6 - Bean0
Have you tried using the FZ50 ?
The engine being in the rear might help get the front end off the ground.
I haven't, target was to get it done on the XRT since that's my poison of choice most of the time. Having said that, The FZ50, and perhaps the XRR (for the slicks) could be good places to start off from

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG