The online racing simulator
He Frenchy, couple of weeks ago you said things to EQ Worry like ... What was it..

Monopoly... Dictator.. Etcetc...

Now you suggest this? Very funny.
we had this and victor said nothing was possible or maybe it was server providers dunno but anyway fake one just disappeared after a while..

shame people cant make their own ideas anymore
Hyntty, obviously you do not agree with what I did. I might just add that it is indeed very easy to hold high moral grounds, until it involves you personally and 1000s of hours of your work. Then even quite desperate means come into play, especially if they are directly offered. But looking back now, I am perfectly willing to concede that the bans were indeed too desperate measure that I should resist from using.

Samix, as you can see, implementing a feature allowing me to shut down any Airio remotely is quite controversial. I'm really not sure about this. I guess the FREE versions could contain this "feature", specifically mentioned in some usage instructions/agreement. It is, after all, given freely, so I can create/modify usage conditions on the fly. With FULL/PROS versions it is more complicated, and such approach is basically impossible.
Quote from SaMiX :maybe I should put the way you talk about the Forums OVH?

I doubt they (OVH) would give a f.
EQ Worry - Hyntty is most likely being completely serious with his post.

I understand that you have resorted to your only remaining option in this case, but found it pretty hard to believe that absolutely nobody before me had expressed any concerns that you had used the Limad account in this way.

Don't get me wrong, Airio is a superb piece of software and you efforts are very much appreciated.

Just don't get caught so easily next time, eh
I'm not really sure about Hyntty's post, I was even consulting this with my best LFS friend, and he said that it was meant sarcastically. But my answer was indeed intended for everyone showing concerns, which were bound to come. I see them as valid ones, I may just say that this all was very exceptional case.

Over the past 2 years many people gave me access to their admin panel or remote desktop when configuring servers/Airio, and of course such access includes server passwords. I have never misused that trust in any way, even when we were having quite some dispute with Samix some weeks ago. (Completely settled now.)

But you're right, I took it too personally, though probably with valid reasoning, but I should have shown more restraint, and just wait for it all to fizzle out, as z-ro puts it. On the other hand, it would be good to have some kind of protection from such attacks, especially since the LFS developers are taking their Two Years' Vacation.
FTR I don't use sarcasm, since some people are too young / stupid / scatterbrained / American to understand it. Also I do say pretty much everything I think out loud.

So while you are a bit of an arse, quite a big one actually for making it a personal mission to go all orgasmic about how other people should run their servers - especially if you are falsely claiming to try and improve on standards which is a load of bollocks, since it is of no ****ing relevance to anything nor does it concern you in any way, and also because thinking you know better is pretty dumb and a sign of narcissism, I do think that ends justify the means.

I'm not giving out support if that's what you wonder but I do like what you have done in this situation. I generally like taking advantage of stupid people's stupidity. It serves them right.
Quote from SaMiX :it is not a racist country here

No but you are a very dangerous person. Someone we do not need during a war.

You copied all EQ Worry's demo servers, so take a look at yourself first Frenchy.

And read your own postings and the things you say. Wasn't it you where Airio was disabled, and you crying all over the place here that it was outrageous blabla?
LOL, OK, Hyntty, thanks for clearing it all up. Ouch, I forgot to mention: No, there's no fan club of mine.
Calm down guys, please. I'm the villain here and I accept that role, as perfectly summarized by Hyntty. And that is no sarcasm, I do realize that some things I do are controversial and raising emotions from both ends of the spectrum.

Concerning server copying, Airio allows for just a little customization, so basically all multiclass servers using Airio are bound to look the same and thats true also for demo servers. That's why I really don't think CG copied IHR and MRc copied AA.
Quote from SaMiX :
because you are off-topic

No I am perfectly on topic. Thats the point.

Let's summary it for you. You promote here a build-in blockade to shut an InSim down;
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1575013#post1575013

In this topic.

While you, yourself and you.. At the same time was very frustrated some weeks ago;
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1566473#post1566473

I confront you with your own actions and words. They do conflict you understand? Good.

Quote from EQ Worry :Calm down guys, please.

I'm calm, but I just hate people saying something and then the other week they do or say something completely different.

But I made my point here.

To solve this server stealing stuff; there is no easy fix but the community solves it most of the time. Also in this case I think and hope
Like I said, I made my point.

I didn't knew you wasn't French by the way. My apologizes.
Frenchy
-
(cargame.nl) DELETED by cargame.nl
Well that is very sad to hear of course. Mes condoléances.

But someone naming French who is from French and living in French I can't hardly say it's racism. If you think it is, you are doing exactly the same (I think) by saying nerland.

But hey, no hard feelings, it's the way you are I think.

Greetings from little man

Au revoir and viva la France!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG