The online racing simulator
Raikkonen to NASCAR
(47 posts, started )
Raikkonen to NASCAR
Quote :Well, the man who could quite possibly be described as the world's most popular racing driver just walked through the door.

At first I was like

But then

Quote :He's bringing millions of fans, experience with McLaren and Ferrari, and an appetite for fun and jokes that will make Kyle Busch look like a lawn gnome.

On topic though: :rolleyes:
Kimi has gone from winning an epic F1 Championship to what will most likely be, at least early on, a seat in a NASCAR feeder series.

Sounds like he went down the wrong track.
#4 - DeKo
Kimi stated on more than 1 occasion that he was so bored in an F1 car during the races that the only thing he had to amuse himself was trying to set fastest laps. He went to WRC, has been having a lot of fun and now wants to try a bit of NASCAR, while still doing WRC, with the option of moving up to the cup series if he enjoys it.
I'm going to love seeing Kimi after a NASCAR crash or being asked for an interview...they'd ban him for not being such an outgoing man as the other drivers...what's next, Indy 500?
Don't be surprised, I swear we were joking about this a few years ago.
As long as he continues in the WRC I don't care what else he races in :P
Quote from Senninha25 :I'm going to love seeing Kimi after a NASCAR crash or being asked for an interview...they'd ban him for not being such an outgoing man as the other drivers...what's next, Indy 500?

always remember auto sport summing up kimi talking as

"wokka wokka wokka wokka wokka wokka "
Quote from Rappa Z :Kimi has gone from winning an epic F1 Championship to what will most likely be, at least early on, a seat in a NASCAR feeder series.

Sounds like he went down the wrong track.

Nascar is completely different to what kind of racing hes used to, so starting from the bottom can't truely be that bad for expereince.

Ambrose did the same route worked pretty good for him.
Quote from Mustafur :Nascar is completely different to what kind of racing hes used to, so starting from the bottom can't truely be that bad for expereince.

Ambrose did the same route worked pretty good for him.

Should Kimi start in ARCA tho? I think that's a better introduction to him than Trucks. I mean... a few people have crashed and burned trying to get in from the trucks (Jacques Villeneuve)
What will he do next?
''What ever the **** I want''

Well I think Its great to finally have finnish driver in NASCAR. Maybe they start to show NASCAR in finnish television . Dunno much about Gillet thou...That article doesnt promise anything good
Gillett is very bad news, he nearly ran one of the most successful football teams in the world into the ground, then refused to sell the club, nearly causing them to enter administration. The only reason he sold the club was because he got forced to, that and perhaps he feared for his life, because had he ever set foot on the streets of Liverpool there is no doubt that someone would have stabbed him or shot him.
Quote from lizardfolk :Should Kimi start in ARCA tho? I think that's a better introduction to him than Trucks. I mean... a few people have crashed and burned trying to get in from the trucks (Jacques Villeneuve)

He will get killed in arca with those stupid drivers! LOL!
Quote from lizardfolk :Should Kimi start in ARCA tho? I think that's a better introduction to him than Trucks. I mean... a few people have crashed and burned trying to get in from the trucks (Jacques Villeneuve)

Actually, he should stay the heck away from ARCA.

"Amatuer Racers Causing Accidents"

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Gillett is very bad news, he nearly ran one of the most successful football teams in the world into the ground, then refused to sell the club, nearly causing them to enter administration. The only reason he sold the club was because he got forced to, that and perhaps he feared for his life, because had he ever set foot on the streets of Liverpool there is no doubt that someone would have stabbed him or shot him.

He did the same to a good NASCAR race team as well.
2009>2011 Rally
2011>2012 Nascar
2012>2014 Indycar
2014>2017 MotoGP
2017>2020 Boat Racing
2020>2024 Jet Plane racing GP
2024>2029 Flying rally cars
2029>1935 Time travel GP
Quote from PMD9409 :Actually, he should stay the heck away from ARCA.

"Amatuer Racers Causing Accidents"

He did the same to a good NASCAR race team as well.

Exactly. Too much power and too little experiance over there for the most part. Makes for some fun racing action, but not for a driver like him..
Quote from aroX123 :2009>2011 Rally
2011>2012 Nascar
2012>2014 Indycar
2014>2017 MotoGP
2017>2020 Boat Racing
2029>1935 Time travel GP

lmao
Quote from aroX123 :2009>2011 Rally
2011>2012 Nascar
2012>2014 Indycar
2014>2017 MotoGP
2017>2020 Boat Racing
2029>1935 Time travel GP

back to the future :rolleyes:
Meh. One more new country to learn how write and spell finnish names.

Jimny Jonhson
Daly Earrhaarp
Juan Pablo Montropheë god damn it!

-
(Zdenek CZE) DELETED by Zdenek CZE
Quote from Myffe :[b]Maybe they start to show NASCAR in finnish television [/]

Doubt it
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Doubt it

Well considering, ever since Ambrose has gone to nascar we get live coverage of every race, i think its more likely for finland.

Raikkonen to NASCAR
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG