The online racing simulator
Round 7: Protests and Penalties
Please file Protests in the following format:

You MUST PROVIDE EACH of the following:

Session of Incident
Lap of incident
Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time)
Your car Number
Other Car(s) Involved
Brief description of incident

You have 36 hours from the completion of the race, and 3 hours from the end of each qualifying to file a protest. Deadlines will be posted here.

Qualifying 1, Groups 1 and 2: 27-Mar-2011 20:11 | 27-Mar-2011 23:11
Qualifying 2, Groups 1 and 2: 1-Apr-2011 20:11 | 1-Apr-2011 23:11
Race: 2-Apr-2011 23:05 | 4-Apr-2011 11:05

Penalty Log:

Qualifying 1:

Car 36 - laps not counted during any time where they had two cars on track
Car 37 - loss of session fastest lap - incorrect skin

Qualifying 2:

Car 25 - Loss of four session fastest laps - chat in server, joining track in wrong session, blocking of another car that was on a flying lap
Car 27 - Loss of session fastest lap - chat in server
Car 35 - Loss of session fastest lap - chat in server
Car 36 - Loss of session fastest lap - incorrect number plate

Grid:

Car 36 - 10-place grid penalty - late confirmation

Race:
Attached images
BL1_NDR.png
Session of Incident: Qualifying 2, Group 2
Lap of incident: Lap 4 (for car #37)
Timecode of incident: 5:00
Your car Number: 37
Other Car(s) Involved: 25
Brief description of incident: 25 lets passed another car to then completely block and ruin 37's run in the following corner
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Session of Incident: Qualifying 2, Group 2
Lap of incident: Lap 4 (for car #37)
Timecode of incident: 5:00
Your car Number: 37
Other Car(s) Involved: 25
Brief description of incident: 25 lets passed another car to then completely block and ruin 37's run in the following corner

Car 25 - loss of two fastest laps from the session - blocking a car on a flying lap. This is in addition to the other two fastest laps lost for chat and being on track during the wrong group.
Trackmap attached to OP, use corner numbers there in your protests during the race please.
Session of Incident: R
Lap of incident: 56
Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time) 1:11 (1hr : 11min)
Your car Number: 35
Other Car(s) Involved:18
Brief description of incident: 18 wrecks 35 while reentering the track, completely their fault for rejoining and wrecking 35, damage and 10 sec time lost aprox
Lap of incident: 57
Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time) 1:10 (1hr : 10min)
Your car Number: 19
Other Car(s) Involved: 06
Brief description of incident: 06 wants to overtake 19 down the main straight and brakes too late for turn 5, pushing us into the gravel and loosing much time.
It is lap 60... I have seen the replay now, and it looks like lag. But you see my car get a push. But we are out, so it is okay.
Session of Incident: Race
Lap of incident: Leader lap 123/124
Timecode of incident : 2:32: xx
Your car Number:39
Other Car(s) Involved:35
Brief description of incident: 35 spins 39,that's all.
Your car Number:35
Other Car(s) Involved:39
Brief description of incident: 39 has blue flag and doesnt yield, that's all.
Quote from Mustangman759 :Session of Incident: R
Lap of incident: 56
Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time) 1:11 (1hr : 11min)
Your car Number: 35
Other Car(s) Involved:18
Brief description of incident: 18 wrecks 35 while reentering the track, completely their fault for rejoining and wrecking 35, damage and 10 sec time lost aprox

Per Round 5 Protests and Penalties, Car 18 is on probation for unsafe rejoining from incidents. This incident is deemed unsafe rejoin, and as per the terms of the probation, the team is being disqualified from the race. We concede that Car 35 could have lifted off to avert the major collision, but a collision was unavoidable once Car 18 took the decision to rejoin the track at that point.

Quote from reason0809 :
Lap of incident: 57
Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time) 1:10 (1hr : 10min)
Your car Number: 19
Other Car(s) Involved: 06
Brief description of incident: 06 wants to overtake 19 down the main straight and brakes too late for turn 5, pushing us into the gravel and loosing much time.

Incident caused by lag - no action taken.

Quote from prOmo_LTU :Session of Incident: Race
Your car Number:39
Other Car(s) Involved:35
Brief description of incident: 35 spins 39,that's all.

Quote from Mustangman759 :Session of Incident: Race
Other Car(s) Involved:39
Brief description of incident: 39 has blue flag and doesnt yield, that's all.

Both of these protests regard the same incident, as such, the following decision is common to the two.

Car 39 is appearing to take a late apex to the turn, and Car 35 goes for the small gap, and makes contact with Car 39, while Car 39 is racing for position with Car 27. Car 35 - Drive-Through Penalty - Causing an avoidable incident
Lap of incident: 7
Timecode of incident : 0h:10m:10s
Other Car(s) Involved:22
Brief description of incident: I go for the move and i can easly make the corner while 22 just turns in on me.

Edit: Found out that they retired from race, so cba :|

Lap of incident: 17
Timecode of incident : 0h:22m:15s
Other Car(s) Involved:08,10
Brief description of incident: 08 decided it was a good idea to go 4 wide and turn left wich sent 10 into me. I tried my best to save it but as you can see i didn't. There is no room for 4 wide when you have to go on the grass.
Quote from aroX123 :

Lap of incident: 17
Timecode of incident : 0h:22m:15s
Other Car(s) Involved:08,10
Brief description of incident: 08 decided it was a good idea to go 4 wide and turn left wich sent 10 into me. I tried my best to save it but as you can see i didn't. There is no room for 4 wide when you have to go on the grass.

as teamanager disregard this protest
There were no violations of the 75% rule.

Car 11 is issued a 1-lap deduction for failure to run their driver credited for qualifying in the race for at least one complete lap, without providing administration a justification for not doing so.
This thread is closed

Round 7: Protests and Penalties
(13 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG