The online racing simulator
LFSW userbar
Hello. Victor, can make a userbar that will display information such as: account, how much hotlaps (number), how many points scored and the last loaded hotlap such SO3_FZR - time. Designers on this site enough, you can arrange a competition or someone just ask. Painted pattern will look like. By the way do not have enough information on the amount loaded in hotlaps Racer details. And with the rank of MHR and Nutter did not have enough filtering by country. I wonder who is better among his own))
Attached images
lfswuserbar.jpg
Good Gadget!

+1 definetily
What are the points for / where do they come from?
Ah.

I thought the Nutter rank only gave number of hotlaps (car/track combos) you'd uploaded.

I take it that

1 hotlap = 1 point

and that point goes towards a country's score.

Although on the example image, there's more hotlaps (53) than points (52).
53 Number hotpas which I filled. 50 is the points received. Points are awarded to those who got in the top 10. 1 st place - 10 points, 10 th place - 1 point.
It turns out it's easy to do. Need knowledge of the language php. Just write a script that will generate a picture with a certain size, text and colors. Unfortunately I do not know php language (((only html.
Well, I could do it, but I don't know if it's possible to get the points out of the pubstats and I would need a paid pubstat access to not be restricted by the 5 second tar pit.
Quote from Flame CZE :Well, I could do it, but I don't know if it's possible to get the points out of the pubstats and I would need a paid pubstat access to not be restricted by the 5 second tar pit.

It is necessary to talk with Victor. He has it all.
Nice idea. Maybe the same could be done with online stats also.
Just a site team is spdoratsing userbar on our forum, and the native site lfsworld.net userbar not. Unfairly)))
You can even add a column of WR, I think the most important column in this userbar.
As you can see in my signature.
Looking for lessons and got like a php script for creating userbars. Need to look it can not correct. Post information on the userbar, I do not know, have not found yet.
Attached files
usebar_lfsw.rar - 88.6 KB - 677 views
Quote from [Audi TT] :Just a site team is spdoratsing userbar on our forum, and the native site lfsworld.net userbar not. Unfairly)))

Try to make a request here.
-
(MrRyan092660) DELETED by Flame CZE : spam

LFSW userbar
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG