The online racing simulator
Quote from reason0809 :your teammate wasnt even doing better i think it was kuliska who pushed me into the wall turn 1 after 3 or 4 laps...

yes I was speaking exactly about this contact and Kuliska - that is me... I can exactly explain what happened (but only as i remember it because I dont have replay)...you pushed my rear from left side which made my car impossible to turn right and I ended up in wall like you did...you have to understand that XRR's are more likely to be unbalanced during contact so you cant just push my rear and expect nothing would happen...I know in FXR it wouldnt
Quote from CSF :Anyone else enjoy ineX Simon Cattell proving his pro status by spinning out of his grid spot and flipping on lap 2?

even though i havent seen that, id love to
and Cattle gets my seal of approval
only pros flip when it really matters
Quote from bavorak :yes I was speaking exactly about this contact and Kuliska - that is me... I can exactly explain what happened (but only as i remember it because I dont have replay)...you pushed my rear from left side which made my car impossible to turn right and I ended up in wall like you did...you have to understand that XRR's are more likely to be unbalanced during contact so you cant just push my rear and expect nothing would happen...I know in FXR it wouldnt

maybe it was some of my teammates ? you described a situation i cant remember and i watched the replay a couple of times now, the only time i lightly pushed you was before sec 2 on top of the hill, ... and it wasnt that hard that your car was not able to move ahead in a normal way. besides this you were slowing down there, i guess because of the couple in front of us chasing aswell. and then, i was chasing you for position afterwards, down to turn 1 and i was on the outside turn 1, trying to move on for the chicane but you kept stearing into my right. only you knew what you did there and i still dont get it why.. for me it looked like "oh yeah, lets push him off the track, i dont care..."

edit: i was watching the race until you pushed me OOT now from your point of view and i see nothing bad happenend between you & me until this point. you were pushed from car #35 into the wall on s/f down to turn 1 and not by any cargame member. then you had 2 laps of clean racing and passed me fair on the s/f straight when i was blocked by another xrr. and as i said above, we only had light contact on top of the hill lap 3 before sector 2, but it was not worth the blaiming as you could go on easily. i passed you s/f aswell and then the stupid move of yours pushed me into the wall.. who to blame now ?
Quote from CSF :Anyone else enjoy ineX Simon Cattell proving his pro status by spinning out of his grid spot and flipping on lap 2?

shure it wasnt av'rolled ? 0.0
Quote from reason0809 :...

I have never intended anyone to push off the track...you can believe me or not...you pushed my rear a bit and I was trying to countersteer but my car was still heading to the wall (you can clearly see from the replay I was trying to turn to the right)...this damaged my car a lot so dont think it was intentional...just forget it...I dont feel any responsibility for this but it would be also stupid from me to blame you now after I ve seen replay...small contact with unfortunate consequences

Happened right in front of me, I was laughing so hard.

Well that's what helps him to be a Pro (If he is a Pro driving an Amateur league..) pushing the limit, you never know where it is until you're behind it (flipping, cutting grass, roof sliding, etc.)

Test race was a mess, dropped behind a lot, some contacts and **** driving, pls don't move in front of me just before you start to brake!!! Keep your ****ing inside line. I can't brake that hard and I lose grip so it doesn't brake that much so I'm gonna kick your trunk but it's your mistake. Once I even got pushed of track by that, thanks FXR. Watch out for other cars, leave space and you will have it too, let pass and you will be let pass, it's 12h insane boring BL1 keep it cool and clean. Or get 20 SC's if you wan to then.
8 laps sprint race, disastrous, I took my sprint set so I could keep up pretty well and tried some crazy overtaking too it was 1-2laps race anyway.
Quote from Cawwa :Unfortunatly #14 Independent Racing Mates can't run this event. Good luck to you all others and sorry for this late notice.

Shame. Hope to see you guys next year again anyway
What a Qualify session for this race, specially group 2, almost 14 cars in just 1 second. Great level guys, this is not an amateur league anymore, trust me.
#38 will be late, BIzO had some issues with his g25
Well after not even an hour we have finished on the roof thanks to me...
We were quite excited about this race but on the other hand scared of it because this sure isnt good choice for such a long race...3hours would be nice but not 12...
Starting from the end of the grid I got hit already in first chicane and damaged my car a bit...it was classical lfs laggy crash...tiny contact with inappropriate consequences
after SC restart in 17th lap there was a huge crash on the long straight which I was trying to avoid...I successfully did and thought nothing could possibly go wrong when suddenly I got hit by car #39 which didnt even lift throttle under yellow flag...huge damage on our car...then I tactically forgot to turn on damage repair...did two pitstops...then I got into some decent pace considering wind condition but a roof flip came few laps later

I just dont know why do I always have to get in a huge trouble while avoiding someone else's trouble... I feel like it is always me who gets hit and nothing can be done against it...what the hell am I doing wrong? obviously I should have gone there full throttle and hope I wont hit anyone because otherwise I get hit even worse

Anyway thanks for the championship...it was a first international cup for mpower team and in some races we did quite well I think...there were upsides and also downsides...that is life...maybe we will meet again in the next season
had some bad contact with drunk and sorry to cargame but i had no contact...only saw you going to the gravel
grid was set, timed out. tried to connect again, timed out again.
jos behind the wheel driving around the track, timed out.
2 or 3 SC's pushed us to P17 again. lag crash with 06, ended up in the gravel. later on, i connect, timed out. lomp connect, drove some laps, car in front of him hit the tyre wall, a single tyre hit the car of lomp, there he flipped.

the race was just over before it really began.

see you gtal season 2012
suggestion for 2012 season: you just cant have bl1 for 12 hours, its a complete mess.
it turned out even more worse for some, i didnt expect it to be that shit.
Thnx.
12h on bl1 looks fun, but heh, I can't say anything bcz BIzO finished on the roof.

Anyway thanks admins to accept us since the penultimate round. FSR Team had no specific aim, except to accumulate experience.
And thanks drivers who help us, without having to race for us, like Pierre P., Yann or MoMo, etc...

See you next season, we (Steven, Pierre O., Jonathan Z. and I) will do everything for run a maximum of races
when will there be commentary again ?

edit: nevermind..
Sorry for the bind pressed before i left the server / some reason LFS minimised to TS3 / had to alt tab back again and hit space f4 instead of alt f4/ no lights in the room had gone dark / omg nightmare ....sorry guys
12h of BL1 is really fun. Especially if you can do half of whole race (aka 6 hours).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG