The online racing simulator
2011 Kyoto 250: "Happy Hour" Official Final Free Practice
All:

We will be holding a "Happy Hour" final free practice session on Friday, March 25th, 2011. There will be two sessions, each running for 60 minutes in qualifying mode (for ease of viewing times). This will be an open-track free practice, and in it, you are encouraged to practice running with other cars as well as long runs.

The schedule is as follows:

Happy Hour 1: 18:00 UTC

Happy Hour 2: 23:00 UTC

A password will be issued to all drivers who are eligible to take part in the Kyoto 250 (eg those who attempted qualifying, even if they are not top 30.)
#2 - Kova.
Like I've said by PM :

Quote from dekojester :one-hour long sessions at 18:00 and 23:00 UTC.

If you are unable to attend the event, please inform me as soon as possible.

Dinner at 18:00 UTC (mean 19:00 UTC+1 at France) and at 23:00 UTC, I will maybe sleep due to work on saturday (and formula 1@TV )

The first is impossible for me, but I will see if i'm not tired for second
I will try to be there
Will be in the first on! The second is at 1 AM for me,I'll better sleep and rest then...
Should be in for the first one.
Ill join in, need to get my bumping tuned :o
TS mandatory or non?
Am,anyone comming? we are there with Milosz only : D
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Am,anyone comming? we are there with Milosz only : D

Isn't 2 is enough for the purpose

Quote from dekojester : This will be an open-track free practice, and in it, you are encouraged to practice running with other cars as well as long runs.

And deko can shout at you in TS which adds difficulty
I'll hop on for the 11 o'clock one
Even though i'm not in, nor did i get a chance to qualify, i would still like to Join and practice with lizard folk and Oscar.

I would just be another car on track to test with! But its up to you to let me in.
Was a good praccy ...

Thx Kapal, was very useful ... hope we can use this tomorrow ... ..
I think I'll show up for the 2nd Happy Hour, but I'm just practising for GT3 next sunday and this after 3 or 4 days off LFS so I'm not guaranteeing anything
"Happy Hour 2: 23:00 UTC"
00:00 in Sthlm ... got to check in the garage if there are som beers left that will keep me awake
I will not come finally, too tired, I prefer to sleep for tomorrow's work :/

GL everyone, see you a another time on track!
Results of Happy Hour 2: 23:00 UTC:

Attached images
Results.jpg
Why would you even post this? Oh yeah, to boost your own shitty ego. You never did it for the other ten practice sessions so it's amusing to see that.

This was a pointless event and waste of time, but I'm looking forward to the race today, will be a good challenge.
I know even KoK isnt boasting about it only kidding
Quote from SCA-F1 :Why would you even post this? Oh yeah, to boost your own shitty ego. You never did it for the other ten practice sessions so it's amusing to see that.

This was a pointless event and waste of time, but I'm looking forward to the race today, will be a good challenge.

He also didn't draft with me for the other ten practice sessions....
If only I had pulled that time in quali last week:doh:

2011 Kyoto 250: "Happy Hour" Official Final Free Practice
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG