The online racing simulator
Post Old, Addicting games here!!
(95 posts, started )
#1 - Zay
Hey guys,
I thought it would be fun to have a thread where you post you favourite games from a while ago,
and discuss them with other people.
Anyway, I have a few, here they are:
1. Wingnuts. LOL, like 5 years ago, a plane game where you needa shoot down other planes. Addicting.
2. Cro Mag rally.
3. Monster garage
Ill have to think of a few more, but anyone played any of those before?
Thanks,
zay
#3 - Fuse5
Crazy Machines.

I remember playing the first version alot. Didnt know alot about how the game works, but was still fun.
Ultima online was super addictive :X Unreal Tournament LFS :up:
Quote from flymike91 :Ski Free

wahhhh. I played that stupid games for hours, years ago on my uncles PC (we had none back then) thank you thank you thank you

addicting games ... a lot of the old N64 games are quite addicting. Atm I'm playing through Majoras Mask again, via Project64. Quite good, since you get AA and AF and a reasonable resolution.
Minecraft?

trollface.jpg
Fallout
Death Rally

It's free since 2009. Download link & info is on the right side. Also, it's optimized for modern PCs
Hell, they even thought about the wide screen fix!
OpenTTD, TTD or Transport Tycoon maybe ?
Quote from hrtburnout ::bowdown:

I still play this every now and then

yes, this was awesome! : D
good times :')
The most addictive game I played, this one started the ball rolling in the genre, went without sleep to play it, completely engrossing
http://dune-ii.en.softonic.com/
I risk getting raped for saying this on a simracing forum, but Colin McRae Rally 2.0 is pretty good.
Quote from E.Reiljans :I risk getting raped for saying this on a simracing forum, but Colin McRae Rally 2.0 is pretty good.

It is, but it doesn't work on my computer anymore. I had so much fun playing it.
#25 - Zay
Aha, i remembered, 4x4 evolution and roller coaster tycoon:P

(95 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG