The online racing simulator
Mob paid to smash a Lambo.
(40 posts, started )
Interesting story I found on GTPlanet. A man paid a mob to smash up his expensive Lambo.

"The millionaire entrepreneur was protesting at his local dealer after the £465,000 Gallardo's engine packed up within a month. The garage failed to fix the fault and damaged the bumper and chassis in the process. After arguing with bosses, the owner paid the men to wreck the car to draw attention to his grievances in Qingdao, China."

Pictures and videos!

One way to protest i suppose.
OMG thats crazy!
That is a good protest, I saw it on the news yesterday. Better than writing an angry letter, but it also shows the world how much disposable income the elite in China have. Also shows that communism will never work because it proves the people are not equal.
I hate the world we live in.
it would be good if that car is used to be in charity...i hate this world
That's one way of getting your message across.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :I hate the world we live in.

Quote from skywatcher122 :it would be good if that car is used to be in charity...i hate this world

Why? Because a man with too much money and a lot of anger ruins his car? Would you care as much if it was a Ford Focus? No? Then why care because it is a Lambo? It is only rubber and tin, but an artificially inflated price tag because the manufacture has decided their cars are worth that much.
Quote from skywatcher122 :it would be good if that car is used to be in charity...i hate this world

Yeah, because that'd get his message across.

"Man auctions off Chassis and Body Damaged Lamborghini with a blown engine"
he was probably terrible to his engine if it blew after that short a time...but yeah kinda a waste, could have been handled better.
geezus guys
its just a feking car!
just a simple audi with a fancy dress even
and rented jewellery
i saw this on google news last week... when i heard about it, i was shocked to hear they destroyed a supercar, but when i heard why and what day they did it on, i must say it was a good publicity stunt, and i think it was justified.

that said, i did watch the video. are those guys weak, or does that car really take a pounding...
Quote from bunder9999 :i saw this on google news last week... when i heard about it, i was shocked to hear they destroyed a supercar, but when i heard why and what day they did it on, i must say it was a good publicity stunt, and i think it was justified.

that said, i did watch the video. are those guys weak, or does that car really take a pounding...

well after all it was a demonstrative act
not an act with the intention to crush it into a square block suitable for the scrap heap
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Why? Because a man with too much money and a lot of anger ruins his car? Would you care as much if it was a Ford Focus?

Since I own a Ford Focus, sorta

Besides that, people work a lifetime to earn something that luxurious. That's like smashing something for shits and giggles. He didn't have to have a tantrum because his car wasn't fixed right, he could have gone right back and got it fixed the right way.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Besides that, people work a lifetime to earn something that luxurious..

And other people work a lifetime to earn something that luxurious and then pay a mob of people to smash it.
:'(

I hope everyone in that video burns in hell!
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :an artificially inflated price tag because the manufacture has decided their cars are worth that much.

The market has decided they're worth that much.
It's just an Audi so i don't really care tbh.
Would be great fun to do (if it wasn't my car anyway)
Quote from rich uk :Would be great fun to do (if it wasn't my car anyway)

+1

and pay so much just to destroy something at the end with mallets is very sick
I'd certainly have fun destroying tbh. His car, he does what he wants with it.
If there was a mob for any car I absolutely hate I'll be in!
But for that poor Lambo... It's like that owner who ditched his XJ220 which is sad
Quote from amp88 :The market has decided they're worth that much.

True, but the point remains, it is nothing more than tin and rubber, why get so worked up about it? It isn't like it is anything special. Just a mass produced Audi with 100k price tag. Big deal. Some people ruin their cars by never driving them, some by coating it in glue and crashing into Halfords.

And as for the remarks about someone working hard to buy that luxury car, some people work hard just to buy a 7k piece of Korean rubbishness. At the end of the day it is still just a car and not even a car with any sort of character, it is too reliable and too German for that.
Gotta agree with Physcoman here. I think you are all getting worked up over nothing.

Hard work is many things to many people, to some it's working 12 hour shifts moving Bricks for £60 a day, where as for some it's doing 6 hour days and getting pid £150k a week. The hours you work are not related to the effort. Even if someone sits in an office all day, perhaps as a CEO of a business, they have still worked hard to get to that position, so you're basically making fun of someone who's been more sucessful than you. Original.

Even if it was a rare and expensive Ferrari 250GTO or something, who really would care? Because someone either earnt or invested (irrelevant, anyway) their money and what they do with it is their business.

If you all want to try and take the high road "Oh he must have no value of money" or "Wow communism is so unfair"...jump off the bandwagon you bunch of pre-pubescent morons (except Rich who is of course a mid 30's moron. Jokes ily).

What he does with his car is his business - so we can watch the video, think wow/cool/gay or whatever, and then move on. Don't spend 20 minutes moaning about it on a racing sim forum.

(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG