The online racing simulator
Beginner League
(4 posts, started )
#1 - a-k-m
Beginner League
Hello,

I am looking for a beginner league to join in.
Last week I joined the absolute beginners league... but it turned out, that it was absolutely not a beginner league.

Are there any league you can suggest?

Greetings André
I seriously do not think there's any running at the moment. Well, NDR used to run the LFS Beginners' Cup, which was a genuine beginner league, but it stopped running in 2009 as it ran out of interrest at this point.

If you are simply looking for people with similar pace to race with, maybe you should consider joining the Original LFS League, as it has a multiple pool system that sort people from their pace in different pools. Races on Sunday like Absolute Beginners, round 1 this week.
#3 - a-k-m
ok thx, i will take a look at that league!
We invite you to take a look at our club. We are not exactly beginners but we are not extremely fast either. We are willing to work with new or slow drivers as long as they have the right attitude. That is, we can't all drive fast but we can all drive under control if we slow down enough. We use cars with restricted engine power to help make this easier to accomplish.

So please drop by our website and read about us and ask questions. Then, if you think you can enjoy a philosophy that emphasizes control over speed, join our training sessions and get acquainted.

Beginner League
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG