The online racing simulator
Dividing by 0?
(38 posts, started )
Dividing by 0?
OK so you cannot divide by 0 right?

And infinite is not a number but something continuous, like a counter going up and up, it will never stop, so what happens when you divide infinite by 0, is it infinitely nothing or does it just start counting and going up, although infinite is still not a number.
Infinite divided by zero is still infinite.

You're just looking at infinite the wrong way. It is not like a counter that is going up. It is really just a matter of though. Kind of in the same way that square root of -1 is not a real number. You can't comprehend it (not knocking on your intelligence, it's just not possible). By saying it's a counter that's going up, you are stating that is has a real number at all times, but it's just going up. that's not possible since infinite is the highest number (which isn't possible) which means that you couldn't count any higher.

Also, this is all a mindf**k. Here's a smiley face to make you feel better:
#3 - DeKo
You get 42.
Quote from Triforce :OK so you cannot divide by 0 right?

And infinite is not a number but something continuous, like a counter going up and up, it will never stop, so what happens when you divide infinite by 0, is it infinitely nothing or does it just start counting and going up, although infinite is still not a number.

Unless you use calculus no. If you use logic 0/0 is what ever you want it to be because 0 can go into 0 however many times you like and still get 0 without going over
Quote from shashdev :Infinite divided by zero is still infinite.

You're just looking at infinite the wrong way. It is not like a counter that is going up. It is really just a matter of though. Kind of in the same way that square root of -1 is not a real number. You can't comprehend it (not knocking on your intelligence, it's just not possible). By saying it's a counter that's going up, you are stating that is has a real number at all times, but it's just going up. that's not possible since infinite is the highest number (which isn't possible) which means that you couldn't count any higher.

Correct, I knew it wasn't a number but I saw it as a infinite counter, I know it's wrong to see it as that, and yes it's a real mindf**k.

But still it's like the unmovable object VS the unstoppable force.
Quote from shashdev :Infinite divided by zero is still infinite.

I googled the -1 thing and apparently it's "i".

So would the square root of -129433 be "tweak my nipples and jizz in my ear"?
the square root of -129433 is 129433i
i like popcorn.
Go away AMB don't you have anything better to do
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Go away AMB don't you have anything better to do

*Looks at post count*

/RIFK.

So my life sucks right now

I am suddenly £1,200 in debt and I’m probably going to get fired tomorrow (even though I don’t deserve it and have done nothing wrong, put a lot of effort in, etc).

So if that does happen, I’ll lose my car, then house, then I’ll become a homeless drunk, then I’ll just jump infront of a bus.

‘Cause frankly I can’t keep fighting life anymore. I don’t have the energy.

SO MUCH WIN! :')
Chuck norris is the only one who can divide by zero

I know classic joke of chuck, hater gona hate
So by highlighting something in public which I have written publically you're embarrasing me how...?

I'm now deciding how to divide my remaining salad cream by zero point one.

edit: gtfo man girl bear pig from israel.
Quote from Inouva :Chuck norris is the only one who can divide by zero

I know classic joke of chuck, hater gona hate

You're so sexy and don't you know it, we should hook up, I'm coming to Israel soon.
In soviet russia zer0 divides you
lerts?
You can divide by zero but no calculator allows you to do it, so it's not possible
Dividing by 0 will always be impossible, and it doesn't matter what you are diving by 0, it'll still be impossible.
Quote from Cornys :Unless you use calculus no. If you use logic 0/0 is what ever you want it to be because 0 can go into 0 however many times you like and still get 0 without going over

Anything divided by itself = 1
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I googled the -1 thing and apparently it's "i".

So would the square root of -129433 be "tweak my nipples and jizz in my ear"?

:huepfenic
Infinity divided by zero is both infinity and zero at the same time.

It would be down as 'Undefined behaviour' in the SDK documentation of the universe.
9001 divided by 0 is over 9000 zeros!
Actually, it will give you an error
Quote from Bean0 :Anything divided by itself = 1

Zero divided by itself does not equal 1.

Dividing by 0?
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG