The online racing simulator
Where is everybody???
(6 posts, started )
Where is everybody???
Hi

Just got my S2 license, and had my first evening playing with all the new cars!

Anyway, when I "Display List Of Servers", there was only 2 servers with people racing in. One had 2 people in it, the other had about 5, and was rallycross.

Is there anywhere I can get a more complete list of hosts, or is it just a bit quiet out there?

(there was loads more racers on the demo hosts!)

cheers

red
What version are you running? You probably don't have the latest patch. Head to the official website and grab patch T if you haven't already.
I'd say ensure you click ALL on the right of the screen, so that the car filters are turned off. Then make sure you are allowing public servers to be displayed. Finally do as Bob says and ensure you're on patch T, though I believe S, T, T1-6 are 100% compatible.

If you still don't succeed consider posting a screenshot (use PrntScrn button) to show us what you're doing
ok, thanks, I'll check the latest patch (though I only just downloaded a few nights ago and bought license just now)

Red
Quote from RedRummy :ok, thanks, I'll check the latest patch (though I only just downloaded a few nights ago and bought license just now)

Red

A few nights ago wasn't the latest patch. Heck, early this morning wasn't the latest patch. Last Friday, we got a huge long awaited updated patch, so, if it was before last Friday you downloaded, that's why you couldn't see any servers tonight. The earliest patch you could be running and see anyone would be patch S. Since Friday, we've seen patch T, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, and today T6. They are all compatible with patch S and only optional for download.
#6 - JTbo
Quote from mrodgers :A few nights ago wasn't the latest patch. Heck, early this morning wasn't the latest patch. Last Friday, we got a huge long awaited updated patch, so, if it was before last Friday you downloaded, that's why you couldn't see any servers tonight. The earliest patch you could be running and see anyone would be patch S. Since Friday, we've seen patch T, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, and today T6. They are all compatible with patch S and only optional for download.

I would not say those T variants as a patch, as you should get those only for testing purposes only. I think those are called to Test Patch offically too?

I see often around 400 servers, depending what buttons I have pressed under serverlist and right side of server list. However I rarely found even single server hosting race I would like to join...

Where is everybody???
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG