Rosberg
Petrov
Heidfeld
Glock
Buemi
Alguersuari
Trulli
Favourite Current F1 driver
My favourite for a long time has been Webber, but ever since Kobayashi has came to F1 especially in the last half of last year hes now my favourite, i don't think there has been a more exiting driver for years. And given more expereince and the right car i think he will get a WDC.

Note: Since I can only put 20 ill put the ones that raced last year and are racing this year(added Kubica incase he races this year and is easily worthy of being called an f1 driver).
Button. He is calm and chilled out, the classic textbook driver. Granted, he is often not very fast when the car has balance issues, but he is absolutely amazing when the car is with him.
voted Webber
Voted Webber. Keeping an eye on Button, Heidfeld, Britney, Sutil or Trulli too.

Kobayashi is mint but the hype around him is a bit excessive IMO.
#5 - aoun
Alonso. The aggressive 'bad guy' attitude that's needed and isn't like Schumy.
Never met a nicer "famous" person than Webber, so it has to be him. Always has the time of day for people and doesn't talk crap or make excuses when he messes up.
Quote from aoun :Alonso. The aggressive 'bad guy' attitude that's needed and isn't like Schumy.

Bad guy? Alonso is the furthest from, he just throws temper tantrums like a spoiled little princess.

Quote from spookthehamster :Never met a nicer "famous" person than Webber, so it has to be him. Always has the time of day for people and doesn't talk crap or make excuses when he messes up.

That's always a nice thing to hear (both the being a good guy and the no excuses). Webber is one of my favorites in F1 but I think from this list Button gets my vote. He's got (what appears to be) a real personality and character.
#8 - sjava
Massa
Alonso, because he's most alike Charlie Sheen
Seems like I am the only one to like "The Nobody" of Formula for 10 years now.
Kobayashi, easily the most impressive rookie, he is a well educated and respectful guy lacking a big ego, and I love his aggressive overtaking style.
lolol
SUTIL FOR WDC!
#13 - JJ72
alonso is surprisingly popular, i thought everyone hated him!
Sorry, but... I miss Bruno Senna from the list.

trololo.
On track: Kobayashi/Hamilton/Sutil
Off track: Webber/Kubica/Barrichello
Quote from JJ72 :alonso is surprisingly popular, i thought everyone hated him!

so do i
I know he's not shown much in the last season, and I must admit, I haven't watched one race, nor will I watch any race from this season.
But I still prefer Schumacher. Granted, there were moments of complete shame when we could see moves like taking out Hill in 94, again in 97 on Jaques etc. But still, after watching epic races like Barcelona 96, Silverstone 98 and many others from when F1 was still F1 and was entertaining to watch(which ended when Mika quit racing), those events alone are enough for me to admire a racer as much as I admire Schumacher.
actually, none but I voted for Kovalainen because ofc he is from same nation as me.

Altough I almost voted Vettel too but those currentd F1 drivers, none of them is actually my best favourite...

my favourite is Mika Häkkinen, which isn't current though...
This is my top 10 "Favorites"
1. Hamilton
2. Kubica
3. Button
4. Alonso
5. Schumacher
6. Rosberg
7. Kobayashi
8. Webber
9. Massa
10. Vettel

(loads of hates coming up :P)
Webber <3
Quote from aroX123 :This is my top 10 "Favorites"
1. Hamilton
2. Kubica
3. Button
4. Alonso
5. Schumacher
6. Rosberg
7. Kobayashi
8. Webber
9. Massa
10. Vettel

(loads of hates coming up :P)

So you basically took today's 10 most successful F1 drivers and inverted the order?
Heidfeld or Kobyashi. I think Nick is the bestest though and so consistant!
I am quite surprised Webber is that popular, it seemed like everytime something happened to him last year everyone was against him.

Also shows how much popularity Schumacher lost coming out of retirement lol.
Quote from Mustafur :I am quite surprised Webber is that popular, it seemed like everytime something happened to him last year everyone was against him.

Nope, Webber has a great offtrack attitude and he proved many times that he's an amazing racing driver. He upped his game from the year before
On track Hamilton/kobayashi are probably my favourites and kubica is not far behind. Although he is annoying with his finger pointing i have to admire Vettel i think he's definately the new schumacher.

Favourite Current F1 driver
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG