The online racing simulator
Best Motoring International - status?
(19 posts, started )
#1 - Byku
Hi,

Anybody knows what's going on with Best Motoring International? Their site is dead for rather long recently. Has it been cancelled?
#2 - kirmy
i hope not, i love that series even if its presented in japanese
That would be a real shame, I love Best Motoring. Can't imagine it happening though, surely it's bigger now than it ever has been?
i thought it was the slump in the jap fad since guys cant take out the huge loans required to make the cars...

once the econemy in it goes, soon the interest and the likes do....

but who knows ??

could be put on the back burner with bigger things to come... maybe its getting S3 treatment.

#5 - Bean0
BM is still going as they always have. BMI (export version of BM, essentially) however seems to have vanished altogether.
#7 - Byku
That's correct. While BM seems ok, the BMI site is down, and I can't find anything about it beeing cancelled.
I can't believe there aren't people out there doing Fansubs of Best Motoring.

Lots of fansub anime.

No fansub Best Motoring. C'mon really?
Quote from Mattesa :I can't believe there aren't people out there doing Fansubs of Best Motoring.

Lots of fansub anime.

No fansub Best Motoring. C'mon really?

You cant blame Animé popularity among foreign fans, but when I have some free time from work. i'll translate BM videos for everyone (need some team tho)
#10 - Byku
! You would a hero for most of us motoring fans .
Quote from Byku :! You would a hero for most of us motoring fans .

+10000000!
Quote from skywatcher122 :You cant blame Animé popularity among foreign fans, but when I have some free time from work. i'll translate BM videos for everyone (need some team tho)

It's a given anime is wildly popular but I still would've thought there'd be enough of a fanbase for BM to spawn fansubs.

Anyway, your contribution would be incredibly appreciated!
ehm, isnt that old news? Afaik they killed of standard Best Motoring (production car version) and only produce Hot Version now. Was on Speedhunters not so long ago (your linked post is from May)

website is still up http://www.bestmotoring.jp/
It was the first time I'd seen an official confirmation, sorry for using up 10 seconds of your life.
it wasn't meant as an insult, when you google BMI all the links say BMI canceled, I just remember reading something else.
STill no subs though
#19 - Byku
Sry for the bump, but i've read recently that there is a new show, called Best Motor TV. It's something like a successor to Best Motoring. Anyone have any idea how to get it? I've tried to search for it but without luck.

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG