The online racing simulator
WolleT / Boothy / MoE LFS-Tracker
(80 posts, started )
Quote from dawesdust_12 :What's the contents of your php.ini file? Are you trying to run the tracker locally with a remote MySQL server? If so, it's possible that your remote MySQL server doesn't permit connections from non-local sources, or requires a whitelist of permissible IP addresses (for security).

I am not sure where to check the php.ini that you speak of (unless it is in the local tracker folder for php folder, in which case I attached it, 95% sure it is wrong file)

The tracker is being run locally and is unable to connect to the MySQL server which I've added my IP in the allowances.
Attached files
php.rar - 13.2 KB - 202 views
in your command line (in Windows) try executing "php -i > phpinfo.txt". It should show how your local PHP is setup.

The other potential issue could be that your MySQL user doesn't have the correct permissions for a connection. MySQL allows you to setup a fairly fine-grained permission model, where a user connecting locally has different permissions than a user connecting over an external interface.
I am using the included php files as I do not have the full install, does that matter?

Either way I will check back tomorrow
So they have you set up a SSH tunnel. That's not really the same thing (it is, and is more secure, but requires a lot more knowledge of server stuff).

WolleT / Boothy / MoE LFS-Tracker
(80 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG