The online racing simulator
Calibration of GT3 V2 trouble
Hey guy's, I am having a really tough time getting my Fanatec GT3 V2 wheel to calibrate correctly! I also am using a SST H shifter and CSP and have had no problem getting them dialed in.

Basically the wheel is set to an axis and I can steer but the way it steers and no FFB, I am definitely doing something wrong. I have the wheel in the Fanatec profiler and on the actual wheel set to 900 degrees of rotation and also in LFS calibration settings. But it's almost like LFS isn't recognizing it as a wheel or something.

I once had this problem with my DFGT but can't remember how I fixed it. Any suggestions or ideas? I'm pulling my hair out over here!

Thanks
are your steering input options still on keyboard/mouse?

pedals set to independant gas/brake?

went to axis/ffb and clicked the axis you wanted to assign?

You don't need to assign a certain amount of degrees in the driver as long as you don't set the sensitivity on the wheel to "off", at least not in lfs. for rbr you have to though.

for me the set works absolutely fine from the beginning...

hope I could help

der butz
Quote from der butz :

for me the set works absolutely fine from the beginning...

hope I could help

der butz

I got it! If it had teeth it would have bit me sort of thing! All I had to do was unlock the axis calibration, turn the wheel all the way right and all the way left and presto! Working great now! Oh and I pressed locked after I got everything set.

Thank you!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG