The online racing simulator
Net.What
(33 posts, started )
Quote from mamoru :Those are subjects. You can use them to search for other posts related to that subject.

Personally, I really like twitter. It is a great means of advertising. Also, because it is really short, I don't have to read a lot of text and I can just skip over the subjects I am not interested in (I am following a lot of companies who have tutorials for web development).

Hm, but if i search something without the "#" i also get related results.. It just looks stupid that's all, majority of tweets now are like "RT@tiesto, i #love #life, @howawesomeislife"
C'mon..

But i agree though, i really started to see the use of Twitter..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Hm, but if i search something without the "#" i also get related results.. It just looks stupid that's all, majority of tweets now are like "RT@tiesto, i #love #life, @howawesomeislife"
C'mon..

But i agree though, i really started to see the use of Twitter..

I know, you can search without it. You can click them however and it takes you straight to the page! (yes, useless) Still, it is easier to search for tutorials with #PHP than with PHP since other people talk about PHP and I am not interested in that.
Quote from Woz :I live on the plains near Christchurch and work in town. I live about 10km from where the 7.1 hit 6 months ago and was in town when the 6.3 hit last week...

Facebook has been a saviour through the quake for many many people in the area.

Social media is a tool. It can be used for inane shite and as meaningful tool. It allowed students to organise and army of workers 15000 strong to help clear the mess etc

Since the 7.1 I have been glad social media exists but I also like to post inane shite as well

No argument from..A life was saved by the light of an IPod..A life was lost because the IPod was to loud.

AAnt
Quote from mamoru :Those are subjects. You can use them to search for other posts related to that subject.

Personally, I really like twitter. It is a great means of advertising. Also, because it is really short, I don't have to read a lot of text and I can just skip over the subjects I am not interested in (I am following a lot of companies who have tutorials for web development).

I can't get over twitter..I just washed my hair and now I'm eating chips/crispes
Quote from RasmusL :Quadruple post **** yea.

At least I take thwe time to try to address your comments on a 1 to 1.

Be well.

An Ant
Quote from mamoru :I know, you can search without it. You can click them however and it takes you straight to the page! (yes, useless) Still, it is easier to search for tutorials with #PHP than with PHP since other people talk about PHP and I am not interested in that.

Is that subject related...
Quote from AtomAnt :Is that subject related...

It is Twitter related, so in an indirect way it is.
Quote from AtomAnt :Is that subject related...

lol, coming from you Hilarious.

Net.What
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG