The online racing simulator
OH LOOK CUPCAKES [Wilko all mad] [General spam thread]
Quote from PMD9409 :Janice isn't allowed to drive.

Why not? She's like Dale Snr, seriously.

EDIT: NOT THE MUSTACHE!
She's still a man though?
Quote from Wilko868 :
I'm going to have a go after all of my pro driving in iRacing NASCAR!

who's going to comment, then?
Quote from Senninha25 :who's going to comment, then?

To be honest, I doubt I'll actually race, but this allows me to compete in the practice sessions when I'm bored beyond my brains on nights.
#6 - CSF
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :

hopefully

Wait.

All *Insert Number of avatar pictures of Passo* of them?xD

I will! OH wait, I am driving too. DAMNIT.
Quote from Wilko868 :Why not? She's like Dale Snr, seriously.

EDIT: NOT THE MUSTACHE!

Which means that she gives people the bump and run and passes them if they are skilled, or crashes them if they are not skilled.
jabba
I am insulted that Boothy is trying to use my gorgeous face as if it is his own, just to impress all the females of LFS land. So two people. Hmph.
Huh?

Just Boothy? I recall seing more than one(how shameful...) Might have disappeared again already.

Oh, and I think I know 3.
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis
The cupcakes I want in that pic are covered up.
By chance found Thilo's video of the starting-line up of last year, wonder how many of those will start this year too?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx5nyNjvm0Q

Excellent.

Didn't knew Kevin took part, am I already forgetting things?
Quote from J@tko :Liane was 5th last year?!?! :jawdrop:

This is only the starting line-up Jack(:schwitz, during the race she struggled quite a lot, went off in the last lap IIRC, and finished somewhere around the back. Didn't prevent her from pulling the race of her life in the 500 and finishing 3rd though!

E: About Kevin Leu, he did take part indeed, and he was up front for most of the race.

I predict the turn-over rate is not gonna be that bad this time, you can see a lot of faces who showed up in at least 1 practice session this year already!

Hope Falke is gonna release a similar vid this year again, great stuff
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
Hope Falke is gonna release a similar vid this year again, great stuff

I hope too! This video is very funny!

And it's the first time i've seen Yann's face
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :This is only the starting line-up Jack(:schwitz, during the race she struggled quite a lot, went off in the last lap IIRC, and finished somewhere around the back. Didn't prevent her from pulling the race of her life in the 500 and finishing 3rd though!

Yeah I know it was only the grid
Jackson: What's Wilko's mum's iRating?
Spazz: 69000

Nice to hear

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG