The online racing simulator
[FMC] : The uniqueness of LiveForSpeed
(10 posts, started )
FIREMIKE CREATIONS

A short clip about the uniqueness of the racing simulator Live For Speed.
I was inspirated of an audi r8 commercial i saw months ago.

Youtube1080p

Greetings.
This work is quite different than your other work. Very good that you trying to do something new. I really liked the effects and sounds, everything seems more realistic. Probably you spent a lot of time to this work. Awesome work Mike.
#3 - Myffe
Well wasnt very long one but still. 2 words; PURE AWESOMENESS. Have been afraid that your vids will start to repeat themselves too much but this was something completely different. That video kind of brings top gear to my mind cause I can find some similar things in your edit. Its only a good thing

Only bad thing is that your videos make me feel so jealous
I also though that your videos were all the same lately and you made them way too often, so they weren't so special as you made the Baltic Cup promo video, but maybe it's just me.
But...this is really nice one. Have to agree it's different from your other videos and I like it a lot. More stuff like this, longer stuff, keep it up.
Nice ambiance, good music and great sounds!!...I like!
I'm happy that you like it. I couldn't continue for creating a longer clip because of time.
Thanks Guys.
Tastefull
Very nice for some time i have been doing some similar movie to this and im going to show it soon
+1 for the eye candy, but I definitely prefer your racing vids. Well, it's excellent editing wise, but I don't know, just not my style.
Thanks guys again.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG