The online racing simulator
Dead Island
(40 posts, started )
Energy drinks, energy drinks everywhere.

Slicing zombies with knives is pretty cool
Got it for xbox360. There's some technical flaws, too much bloom and a bit clumsy controls, but the game is good fun.

Can't believe you guys think it's hard. Played it on single player and found it incredibly easy! On level 10 so far...
Quote from jibber :Got it for xbox360. There's some technical flaws, too much bloom and a bit clumsy controls, but the game is good fun.

Can't believe you guys think it's hard. Played it on single player and found it incredibly easy! On level 10 so far...

Just you wait
I am playing it on PC, and it's hard as **** lol.
Quote from jibber :Got it for xbox360. There's some technical flaws, too much bloom and a bit clumsy controls, but the game is good fun.

Some flaws? The whole game is one big technical flaw, lol.
Quote from The Very End :Just you wait
I am playing it on PC, and it's hard as **** lol.

What is hard? The game or you?

I don't really find the game that difficult tbh. Controls are kinda strange on mouse and xbox 360 controller IMO.
Both!

Well but seriously, have you tried the game on PC, and then entered the infected zone? (the zone in the city that is cowered with white walls with biochemical signs).

If not, try that, it's shit hard
This game is really fun to play with friends in COOP mode. Last time I've spent so much time playing zombie game was in PSX times with Resident Evil series. I played it for hours already and I have only 38% completed so I guess it's pretty long, I wasn't even expecting there will be another location (city).

It's a really good game if you ignore all the bugs and flaws.

Quote from matijapkc :BTW, have no money so I gotta play it on my own, and yea, it's damn hard, but I enjoy it...

I also have no money but this doesn't stop me from playing online in COOP mode.

Quote from The Very End :If not, try that, it's shit hard

Quote from The Very End :Both!

Well but seriously, have you tried the game on PC, and then entered the infected zone? (the zone in the city that is cowered with white walls with biochemical signs).

If not, try that, it's shit hard

Do I look like I play games on a console?

I was bored as hell from the game... Until I got a ****ing machete!
The map is huuuuge. At first I thought that size of resort area is decent. But then city area was available. Now I'm at jungle area (~60% of storyline or smth) and it is about 2 times bigger than city, maybe even more.
Quote from Bose321 :Do I look like I play games on a console?

I was bored as hell from the game... Until I got a ****ing machete!

Quote from Agniz :The map is huuuuge. At first I thought that size of resort area is decent. But then city area was available. Now I'm at jungle area (~60% of storyline or smth) and it is about 2 times bigger than city, maybe even more.

Damn! I am around 60% now, and have just returned from city to beach. Guess the jungle act will start very soon. And if I have understood right, there even is a 4th location after the jungle part O_o

That's sick, but at same time enjoyable, got to give credits to the creativity of the players
I own the poor man's version aswell, would like to play coop with someone.
Quote from The Very End :I like the fact that you have to repair your weapons, but atm. it's kind of ridiciolus. Kill 8-10 zombies and it's time to repair your weapon again. All the money I earn in this game goes to repair my weapons.

Dead Island
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG