The online racing simulator
Who wants a freelance job?
(2 posts, started )
If you are reasonably skilled at photoshop and would like to do this job please read on.

Ok, so I have created a team and my first priority is to get skins done before the website.

I will pay 20 euro via PayPal to the person who successfully and professionally provides the logos.

The team is called Seismic-Impact what I want made is a few logo's in a CS 2 format that I can easily paste onto and re size onto each skin in photo shop.

All of the cars will either be black or a very dark color so all logo's will need to have the appropriate colors to stand out enough to be recognized from the base paint.

Logo one : The first logo I want made is SEISMIC-IMPACT designed in a powerful destructive like theme similar to this with transparent clouds surrounding the text, and with a bit less fire.
The logo will go diagonally across the hood or side of the car

Logo two: The second logo I want made is www.Seismic-Impact.com this logo is to be more subtle with a cracked earth quake or aftermath theme to it.
This logo will go across the side skirt or rear bumper of the car.

Logo Three: The third logo I want made is S-I or S I inside emblem for placement on quarter panel or offset on bumper bar.

This logo will be inside a shield similar to this except with subtle cracks or something with a more destructive/aggressive nature coming out from behind the shield.

All Logos are to be done in upper-case

Please submit your applications and previous work through PM or my Msn found under my Avatar
Thank you tibone

(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG