#1 - DCke
event closed
Official Start Event : 01/03/2011 20 PM End Event : 01/09/2011 20 PM

Servername : LFS 350$ 24-7 Event

EVENT : STOPPED

Dont forget to read the Rules !rules and Info !info on server

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Info :

Top 5 Racers with most Total RankPoints (!ptp) scored on 01/09/2011 20 PM win MoneyPrices

MoneyPrices :

1st: 150.00$ 2nd: 80.00$ 3th: 60.00$ 4th:40.00$ 5th:20.00 $

Server runs : kyoto Oval (8 Laps )
Server runs : Airio Tracker FULL

RaceClass :
FO8

Points to earn for :
Finish Position - Fastest lap/Race - SeriePoints top 5 Racers/4Races=Serie

Ranks :
You earn higher rank by earning points and climb rankladder

ServerCommands :
!rules (for Rules) !info (for eventinfo) !ptp (for Total Rank Points)
!pts (for seriepoints) !help (for standard Airio Commands)

Respect : ServerRules
Disrespect Rules : Results in Kick/ban penalty by Admin(s)

Good Luck @ the Races !

Feel free to post your comments and questions here ...
So what is it? 350.000 or 350,00?
#3 - Seb66
350,000 u idiot
It's 350 , but written smart to attrack attention
Seb - 350 000 is the price for a TVE special HJ!
Quote from Seb66 :350,000 u idiot

For you or Americans? They think that is 350k amirite?
Quote from The Very End :It's 350 , but written smart to attrack attention

Do I get a discount?
Ok, special price for you, 300 000 and I'll do your buddy aswell!
Hahahahaha 300k, I lol'd.
#8 - sjava
money,money,money :ices_rofl
im gonna get rich if i join this
#10 - DCke
Quote from Bose321 :So what is it? 350.000 or 350,00?

Its 350,00 $ is a big difference then 350.000 $ imo , anyway if U want to sponsor a few 1000's $ let me know But i think a few moneyprices to win is better then nothing at all , on our FBM RankingServer already 6 racers won a S2 Lisence , so we decided to add a moneyPrice to S2

DCke
This may attract more racers but noone will guarantee you that you get your money at the end.
#12 - DCke
Quote from Flame CZE :This may attract more racers but noone will guarantee you that you get your money at the end.

Maybe U dont know our Team , Servers and our Actions on LFS we did in the past ..and at the moment

On our Previous Server : FPRS CrashSystem Server (3 S2 Lisences WON )
On Our existing Server : FPRS FBM RankingSystem (3 S2 Lisences WON )

All racers that won have received there S2 Lisence Directly by me .

Did U ever read a post from someone who hasnt received his Price ? D'ont think so ...

Our Servers been known as fair Handling Servers about Prices .

All moneyPrices will be directly transfered by : European Banctransfer or Moneybookers , Paypall

Do U realy think we FPRS Team want a bad name on LFS by adding a price to an event , and dont pay them ?? d'ont think so after all those years ..

Rgeards DCke (Sponsor FPRS Team Belgium )
Okay then
#14 - DCke
Hello together
To introduce myself first, Im Sascha A. - aka FPRS Senna.

I myself am going now already 6 years LFS demo, I'm clan for a long time in various Admin. Based on my server loyal selfless work on the FPRS demo, I will now be given the honor to accompany you as an admin on the server and Price money to provide for your safety while racing.

It is probably obvious to everyone it for profit ("s2" or a money-Price) is no written guarantee, and everyone should be clear that this is about the honor and the survival of a clan. Thus you can assume that we keep our word.

Some racers have won s2 lisences on our demoservers FPRS Demoservers

- We would never offer it if we could not pay.
- It has long been working to make it possible.
- We stand with our name for it and give you 100% guarantee that the prizes are paid.

ps: I received for my work, a free s2 license.

Reports or Admin Contact Mail :
fprsbelgium@hotmail.com

FPRS Team Belgium Good Luck @ the Races !
#16 - DCke
Quote from pure_steel :To introduce myself first, Im Sascha A. - aka FPRS Senna.

I myself am going now already 6 years LFS demo, I'm clan for a long time in various Admin. Based on my server loyal selfless work on the FPRS demo, I will now be given the honor to accompany you as an admin on the server and Price money to provide for your safety while racing.

It is probably obvious to everyone it for profit ("s2" or a money-Price) is no written guarantee, and everyone should be clear that this is about the honor and the survival of a clan. Thus you can assume that we keep our word.

Some racers have won s2 lisences on our demoservers FPRS Demoservers

- We would never offer it if we could not pay.
- It has long been working to make it possible.
- We stand with our name for it and give you 100% guarantee that the prizes are paid.

ps: I received for my work, a free s2 license.

Hi Senna,

Its been great to meet u on Demo in the past , U have done a lot for my server(s) and U are a trusted Admin imo , so I give U with plaisure your 'S2 Lisence' for free , for all the help u gave me till now and in the future

Keep Up the good work
#17 - DCke
Quote from The Very End :It's 350 , but written smart to attrack attention

Hi , u think so its just simple 350.00 $ and not (350000 funny) to attrack attention , we just made an anounchment on forum for our server ...

Maybe ask R2R Forza-Style ( best friend in real life) and R2R Framaris who i am and what we stand for on LFS

All the best

Regards FPRS#71 DCke
I hope you understand that I meant no offence or a personal attack on you, the team or the idea itself here mate.

I am a big fan of championships, special events and other things that gives opertunities to win something, it's a great addition to the community.

I am sorry if you felt that what I did caused harm, but I simply meant nothing by it. I am one of those "troublemakes" as Eric ones called me, I simply enjoy having a good time and write stupid stuff all over the forum. This does of course not justify my actions, but that's the person I am.

I hope you accept my appoligy, and I wish you the best of luck with this event
#19 - DCke
Quote from The Very End :I hope you understand that I meant no offence or a personal attack on you, the team or the idea itself here mate.

I am a big fan of championships, special events and other things that gives opertunities to win something, it's a great addition to the community.

I am sorry if you felt that what I did caused harm, but I simply meant nothing by it. I am one of those "troublemakes" as Eric ones called me, I simply enjoy having a good time and write stupid stuff all over the forum. This does of course not justify my actions, but that's the person I am.

I hope you accept my appoligy, and I wish you the best of luck with this event

Nah , nothing to appoligy for realy , bit misunderstood in my way

Nice words same word Framaris told me , he also said : DCke , guys like u keep LFS alive with winning S2 Lisences he's great guy , R2R Team R4R great guys all

All the best seeya on tracks .DCke
Same to you mate
-
Update : Track Car rotation example added (DCke) DELETED by DCke
Yes, in America that would be $350,000.00, but I knew that wasn't right so I guessed that it was $350.00 :P
#22 - DCke
Quote from Cornys :Yes, in America that would be $350,000.00, but I knew that wasn't right so I guessed that it was $350.00 :P

DCke
What an event this will be good luck to all!
Great idea
Hello everybody.

I'm Kenneth naessens, racing already 5 years on LFS. Got never a better team then this. If you have problems everybody helps you ...

It's a great idea, this server is really fun ...
And you can earn something, I never saw a server like this, DCke spend a lot of time on it, I hope the reasult will make him happy.

Hope to see you
I will be there when i can

To introduce myself,
I am Robin
My nickname is CDRrunner
i am 17 years old (tomorrow is my birthday and then i am 18)

I am playing LFS since i was 2 years old, haha no kiddin' xD

anyway, good luck to you all

Greetz FPRS #99 CDRrunner

event closed
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG