The online racing simulator
Chat box
(9 posts, started )
Chat box
My idea: There should be a chat box in the server list window.
1. chat with our friends
2. call people racing
3.discussions about sets/mods (yes we can chat when we already are in some server, but i mean the guys who are just choosing where they are going)

i think it would be a pretty useful thing.. or what you guys think?

sorry for the bad language :S
#3 - Myffe
And exactly how would this "chat box" be an improvement, and differ from the meeting room?
Maybe they can force to be allways open the meeting room and place it below of the server list
Maybe an improvement suggestion will come after that, suggesting that we are not forcibly put into that room. And I can tell you from who it will come first - me. ^^

Sorry, but I'm totally -1 to all suggestions in this thread. =/
-1 Too, this is a racing sim is it not? What your looking for is IRC (Internet relay chat), and there are thousands of those provided all over the internet. As far as I am aware, there is an IRC channel on one of the major networks, dedicated to LFS users and its quite busy. in the words of the king: 'A little less conversation and a little more action please'

If you wanted to chat... read this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Relay_Chat

.... download this.....

http://www.mirc.com/

now go have fun with the 50 year old men pretending to be 19 year old girls!
I think some user are missing the point... of the OP

We have already a "chat" room AKA meeting room, nobody say nothing about a IRC or Other chat box system

The one we have is 99% of the times empty because is no "Visible" or "showy", maybe making it allways opened and a bit smaller and place it below the server list could be better

Most of old and moder MMO games have this system
I think it's visible enough. Me seeing it, doesn't change the fact, that I don't want to get in it tho. Whenever there are people in, in most of the cases, there is either spam, net fights, or someone saying "you're gay", to everyone that joins, lol...

Chat box
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG