The online racing simulator
[DFL] Drift For Life
(13 posts, started )
[DFL] Drift For Life
EDIT: I made a Team called DFL (Drifting For Life)
We are mainly a drift team but I do sometimes cruise.
I have some skins made, but we also have a server and a forum.. Check us out sometime!
EDIT: Add me on MSN [email protected] and then we will talk about the team
Quote from battlegman :I made a Team called DFL (Drifting For Life)
We are mainly a drift team but I do sometimes cruise.
Getting a skin made atm but if you wanna be in team and make a skin its fien with me. Post in thsi thread or PM if your interested and i will watch your drifting skills and attitude towards others.

I looked at your post and I thought "Ah cool, this guy is probably still learning the language". But then I saw the flag, next to your username. And now, I don't know what to think anymore...

All in all: I think you should fix your post.
I want to join
Hi !

I wanna join. What criterias is there ? I've been told that my drifting skills is good.. My name is Kipling2209.
Quote from broken :I looked at your post and I thought "Ah cool, this guy is probably still learning the language". But then I saw the flag, next to your username. And now, I don't know what to think anymore...

All in all: I think you should fix your post.

It more looks like spelling/presentation/content issues than pure language skills to me.

To OP: What about posting a member list, a website link(if any), and similar stuff? Your post looks a bit empty as it is at the moment. I doubt it'd attract many people.

Anyway, good luck I guess.
I dont have a website but you can msn or PM me
name must be most unique ever!
#7 - sjava
i like it too..
:d
Anyone want anymore info.. I migth be getting on a forum so im looking forward to that.. Details will be posted soon
hello i have given this server a section on my forum. so here is the link

Direct link: http://central-forum.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=63

or if yu are on central-forum.co.uk then this is how you get to the [DFL] part of the forum:

Main page > Games > [DFL] Drift For Life
Quote from tbofram :hello i have given this server a section on my forum. so here is the link

Direct link: http://central-forum.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=63

or if yu are on central-forum.co.uk then this is how you get to the [DFL] part of the forum:

Main page > Games > [DFL] Drift For Life

you could have private messaged. that's unnecessary advertisement
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :you could have private messaged. that's unnecessary advertisement

Well he asked me to make it before I posted so it is not. That is there part of the forum

And the post before mine was

Anyone want anymore info.. I migth be getting on a forum so im looking forward to that.. Details will be posted soon

That was my forum he was talking about
We do have a server [DFL] Drift For Life.. Check our forum out, because we are accepting apps, we are slowly developing.. You can find me in [WKD] Cruise Server mostly if you have ingame questions

[DFL] Drift For Life
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG